Making an impression of body parts
- Bodycasting Kit €18,50 Make your own professional bodycasting! Copy hands or feet with realistic details. A beautiful memory to have.
- Alginate 3D-Gel €9,95 Alginate (or 3-D Gel) is dried seaweed powder and thus a 100% natural product that is used primarily to copy parts of the body quickly and easily.
- Porcelain gypsum plaster €4,95 Porcelain gypsum is cast into molds, for reliefs, models, ornaments and reproductions of large shapes up to small highly detailed shapes.
- Silicone Addition Transparent 15 Fast €18,25 The Silicone Addition Transparent 15 Fast is a 2-component (poly-addition) pourable silicone which, very rappidly, cures at room temperature to a quite soft but strong rubber silicone.
- Gilding Wax €8,95 With the Gilding Wax you can give an art piece/object made from porcelain plaster or acrylic resin a beautiful old metallic look. Paint your object black and rub the Gilding Wax gently on the surface.
- Acrylic resin Set €9,95 Acrylic resin Set is a plaster-like acrylic resin composed of a powder and liquid
- Silicone Addition Colorless 5 (very soft) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to very soft transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for masks or for moulds of fragile castings
- Alginate 3D Gel - 1 kg. €19,90 Alginate (or 3-D Gel) is dried seaweed powder and thus a 100% natural product that is used primarily to copy parts of the body quickly and easily.
- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Klantenservice Tel. +31(0)46 303 09 89 of zelfs in onze winkel
- Alginate 3D Gel - 3 kg. €59,70 Alginate (or 3-D Gel) is dried seaweed powder and thus a 100% natural product that is used primarily to copy parts of the body quickly and easily.
- Silicone Addition Transparent 40 Fast €27,95 The Silicone Addition Transparent 40 Fast is a 2-component (poly-addition) pourable silicone which, very rappidly, cures at room temperature to a strong rubber silicone that is relatively hard.
- Plaster bandage €11,95 Plaster bandages to make support hulls for (alginate) molds.
- New Bodycasting Primer Black €4,75 Primer for substrates such as acrylic resin or porcelain plaster. Quick-drying, resistant to ageing, pH-neutral, waterproof when dry. This primer is ideal to go together with our Gilding waxes.
- New Silicone Hand Copy Set €34,95 Make a copy of your own hand in silicone!
- New C-Glass Non Woven 30 g/m² €2,95 The C-Glass fabric can be applied in different processes (e. g. by using low pressure) in order to achieve visually and chemically improved surfaces. The binder disperses quickly in the resin, therefore it is possible to handle complex geometries and curv
Forming a hand or foot provides a valuable gift or a beautiful memory. You can make a copy of almost any part of your body!
Usually a single-use alginate 3D gel mold is used. Alginate is dried seaweed powder and therefore harmless. Our alginate 3D gel mixed with water is very liquid and therefore especially suitable for "pouring" or immersing something. If you still want to lubricate it, you can add less water.
You can also work with a very fast silicone, but make sure you use Vaseline to prevent hairs from being pulled out. Also with the use of vaseline there is still the chance that eyebrows and eyelashes stick, so always be careful and do a small test first.
Both the alginate and the silicone shape of a body part need a support cap. If you have cast the silicone or alginate in a container around the body part, the support cap is usually the casting container. Otherwise you have to use for example plaster cast.
You can pour different materials into the mold. In the alginate you can pour plaster and silicone, or even chocolate. Please note: water-sensitive products such as polyurethane should not be poured into an alginate mold! If you like to make polyurethane castings you better use a silicone mold or first cast a plaster in alginate and then make a silicone mold into which you can then pour the polyurethane.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We are happy to think along with you!
Of course you can also look at our manuals or online at YouTube for great ideas!
A ready-made set with alginate powder and plaster to easily make a cast.
|Alginate 3D / Gel||
A loose pack of alginate if you think you need more, for example in a larger finishing bin or when making a larger hand wreath.
A loose pack of plaster when casting a larger casting and as an addition to a bodycasting set.
The easiest way to give your plaster or acrylic resin molding a color or nice effect. For example, you can create a beautiful bronze-like result in an instant!
|Silicone Transparent 15 and 40 fast||
These are fast-hardening skin-friendly silicones that can be made easily spatulable with the help of a thicker. This way you can quickly make a mold on the skin. Think of vaseline for the hairs and use plaster cast as a support cap. These silicones are also very suitable for making a casting instead of plaster. For example, you get a rubber hand. Nice for tattoos or halloween ;-)
|Acrylic resin set||
A good alternative to plaster if you want a slightly stronger and more editable end result.
Fast, easy and cheap solution to make a support cap from a thin mold.
|Bodycasting primer black||
Let the gilding wax stand out even better by putting a good black primer under it!
|Silicone hand copy set||
The ready-made set to make a silicone print of a body part instead of a plaster print.
|C-veil glass fabric||
A beautiful, easy to drape, cloth to make the plaster or acrylic resin end product even stronger and to prevent glass tissue bulges.