Art casting with Bronze or Tin
This categorie sums up materials that are used in bronze and tin castings or other art castings.
Displayed are typical silicones used for alloys with low melting point. These silicones are liquid or come in the familiar solid disk version.
Also we offer plaster for investment castings and wax for modelling and slush casting.
If you are interested in bigger amounts please feel free to contact us.
Products for art casting,
Wax for bronze castings,
Silicone for tin castings,
Plaster for art casting
- Silicone Addition Wacker M4601 €46,25 Silicone Addition Wacker M4601 has a good resistance to casting resins (in particular, polyurethane) and low shrinkage. These silicones are very suitable for making strong, flexible and non greasy molds.
- Wax modeling hard €9,95 Wax modeling is tough specially designed for art and sculpture. This wax is more stable than the modeling default hard even at a higher temperature.
- Silicone condensation HT 60 (Hard) €33,95 Silicone condensation HT 60 are highly filled and may be used to make molds for the casting of high temperature compounds such as tin and lead.
- Wax Modeling Wax Medium Hard €9,75 Modeling wax Medium Hard is a modelling wax that works well at room temperature but does not sack quickly at elevated temperatures.
- Wax casting wax artcast €9,95 Wax casting wax artcast is specifically designed as a casting wax with very little shrinkage and perfect detail acquisition.
- Microcrystalline wax LMP €5,95 Microcrystalline wax LMP is developed as an alternative to the well-known Shellwax LMP and base wax is real and is used as a casting wax, or as many can mengwas by watering cans.
- HYDRACAST ™ CreArt €62,80 HYDRACAST ™ Cre'Art is a ready to use, plaster-based, fine grained refractory investment, specially formulated for use in artistic applications.
- Wax venting ducts / runners €0,40 Wax venting ducts are wax strings which are flexible at room temperature. they are used to vent your mould or even as a gate for pouring.
- Ordered before 15:00 (Fridays 13.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the BeNeLux on all orders of € 50 or more
- Customer Service Tel. 0031 46 410 62 60 or in our shop
- Wax Paraffin B600 €5,95 Wax Paraffin B600 is a good base wax and is used as a casting wax, or to mix with other wax types. Paraffin wax is a little weaker and shrinks more than microcrystalline wax. Paraffin wax is often whiter than microcrystalline wax.
- Wax Microcrystalline Pastille €6,50 Wax Microcrystalline Pastille is a real base wax and is used as a casting wax, or as an addition to art casting waxes
- HTV silicone Drives Blue €424,00 HTV silicone Drives Blue are well suited for the direct pendulum casting pewter figures.
- HYDRACAST ™ M463R €59,33 industrial investment powders formulated especially for the castings of large, thin wall castings in aluminium and other low temperature non-ferrous alloys under vacuum
- HYDRACAST™ Tradition €49,07 HYDRACAST™ Tradition is a ready to use, plaster-based refractory investment for artistic casting using traditional methods, such as manual or mechanical spraying of the investment onto a wax model