Art casting with Bronze or Tin
- Silicone Condensation 20 €19,95 The Silicone Condensation 20 is a 2-component (poly-condensation) molding silicone which cures at room temperature.
- Wax venting ducts / runners €0,35 Wax venting ducts are wax strings which are flexible at room temperature. they are used to vent your mould or even as a gate for pouring.
- Wax Paraffin B600 €5,95 Wax Paraffin B600 is a good base wax and is used as a casting wax, or to mix with other wax types. Paraffin wax is a little weaker and shrinks more than microcrystalline wax. Paraffin wax is often whiter than microcrystalline wax.
- Wax modeling hard €10,95 Wax modeling is tough specially designed for art and sculpture. This wax is more stable than the modeling default hard even at a higher temperature.
- Silicone Addition Wacker M4601 €46,25 Silicone Addition Wacker M4601 has a good resistance to casting resins (in particular, polyurethane) and low shrinkage. These silicones are very suitable for making strong, flexible and non greasy molds.
- Silicone condensation HT 60 Set (Hard) €36,50 Silicone condensation HT 60 are highly filled and may be used to make molds for the casting of high temperature compounds such as tin and lead.
- Wax Modeling Wax Medium Hard €9,75 Modeling wax Medium Hard is a modelling wax that works well at room temperature but does not sack quickly at elevated temperatures.
- HYDRACAST ™ CreArt €69,95 HYDRACAST ™ Cre'Art is a ready to use, plaster-based, fine grained refractory investment, specially formulated for use in artistic applications.
- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Klantenservice Tel. +31(0)46 303 09 89 of zelfs in onze winkel
- Condensation silicone DC 3481 R €108,50 The Silicone condenation DC 3481 with catalyst 3081 R is idealy suited to make molds for aggressive resins like Epoxy, Polyester and Polyurethane.
- Wax casting wax artcast €9,95 Wax casting wax artcast is specifically designed as a casting wax with very little shrinkage and perfect detail acquisition.
- Microcrystalline wax LMP slab €5,95 Microcrystalline wax LMP is developed as an alternative to the well-known Shellwax LMP and base wax is real and is used as a casting wax, or as many can mengwas by watering cans.
- Wax Microcrystalline Pastille LMP €6,50 Wax Microcrystalline Pastille LMP is a real base wax and is used as a casting wax, or as an addition to art casting waxes
- HTV silicone Drives Blue €424,00 HTV silicone Disks Blue are well suited for centrifugal casting of pewter.
- HYDRACAST ™ M463R €64,95 industrial investment powders formulated especially for the castings of large, thin wall castings in aluminium and other low temperature non-ferrous alloys under vacuum
- HYDRACAST™ Tradition €56,95 HYDRACAST™ Tradition is a ready to use, plaster-based refractory investment for artistic casting using traditional methods, such as manual or mechanical spraying of the investment onto a wax model
- Wax - Back up €10,50 Back up wax is a stiff wax that is ideally suited to function as a support layer for brushed on wax or slush casted wax.
This categorie sums up materials that are used in bronze and tin castings or other art castings.
Displayed are typical silicones used for alloys with low melting point. These silicones are liquid or come in the familiar solid disk version.
Also we offer plaster for investment castings and wax for modelling and slush casting.
If you are interested in bigger amounts please feel free to contact us.
Products for art casting,
Wax for bronze castings,
Silicone for tin castings,
Plaster for art casting