Make shapes for your culinary decorations
- Silicone Addition Transparent 15 Fast €18,25 The Silicone Addition Transparent 15 Fast is a 2-component (poly-addition) pourable silicone which, very rappidly, cures at room temperature to a quite soft but strong rubber silicone.
- Silicone dye €7,50 Silicone dye can be used to color your silicone
- Silicone Addition Transparent 15 Normal €27,95 The Silicone Additon Transparant Normal 15 is a 2-component (poly-addition) casting silicone which cures at room temperature to a strong rubber that is relatively soft.
- Siliconen Culinair® €39,95 Siliconen Culinair® is the ideal mould material for your culinary creations.
- Silicone Addition Transparent 40 Normal €27,95 The Silicone Additon Transparant Normal 40 is a 2-component (poly-addition) casting silicone which cures at room temperature to a strong rubber that is relatively hard.
- Plastique Culinair €26,25 With "Plastique Culinair" you easily create a food safe mould of almost any shape.
- Silicone Addition Transparent 40 Fast €27,95 The Silicone Addition Transparent 40 Fast is a 2-component (poly-addition) pourable silicone which, very rappidly, cures at room temperature to a strong rubber silicone that is relatively hard.
- Plastique Culinary Fast €33,50 With Plastique Culinary Fast you can knead a siliconen mould that is foodsafe and skinsafe within 10 minutes.
- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Klantenservice Tel. +31(0)46 303 09 89 of zelfs in onze winkel
- Filler Fumed silica €4,25 Filler Fumed silica is a powder suitable for making thick / pasty make of liquid materials such as silicone or polyurethane. With good mixing this powder dissolves colorless / transparent on.
- New UltraCast XT Epoxy Crystal Clear €24,85 Ultra Cast XT is an epoxy resin which once cured gives a very clear results with a heat resistance up to 90°C.
- New Aquapox €49,90 Aquapox is an epoxy resin with high chemical and mechanical resistance which is chemically stable in relation to food and water.
If you want a truly unique culinary creation, then of course you decide for yourself what shape it should take.
Of course you can buy ready-made shapes in the store. It is nicer to make them yourself and to come up with something really original.
Forms that are suitable for processing food are naturally made with our culinary silicone.
We have a liquid version for this (Silconen Culinaire) and two malleable versions (Plastique culinair).
You can turn your own idea into a beautiful product! An edible saw? A tomato that tastes like a strawberry? Many top chefs and pastry chefs use this silicone to surprise their guests.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We like to think along with you!
Of course you can also look at our manuals or online at YouTube for great ideas!
Our liquid silicone tested by TüV for food safety. These silicones are good liquid, beautifully white and have a mixing ratio of 1: 1. These are therefore the ideal silicone for the most demanding culinary molds!
Our food-safe (FDA compliant) malleable silicone for the somewhat simpler molds. Easy to mix 1: 1 and enough time for the more detailed figures.
|Plastique culinary fast||
A very fast food-safe variant of the FDA conformable malleable silicone. These silicones are fast enough to form parts of the body easily. Ready for use in 5 minutes
|Silicone additions 15 and 40||
Easy, slightly transparent silicone, ideal for thin-walled molds that people want to look through. These silicones comply with FDA and BfR regarding food safety. Mixing ratio 10: 1
|Silicone addition 15 fast and 40 fast||
Very fast skin and food-safe silicones that are slightly transparent and comply with FDA and BfR. Mixing ratio 10: 1. Processing time 2 minutes and ready for use in 15 minutes.
|Filler silica fumed||
The only way to thicken liquid silicone in a food-safe way. Thicker silicones can be splashed or brushed.
Choose your food-safe colorants (note the FDA designation) to make your culinary mold more unique.