Double Coat - Karaat Set
- Specially developed to restore and brighten discoloured and wheatered wood or to enhance the
colour of new wood;
- Fills wood grain;
- Excellent application properties, easy to apply by brush roller or spray;
- Excellent levelling, after curing no brush marks or orange peel will be visible;
- Good resistance to various chemicals and (sea) water;
- Good scratch and mar resistance;
- Excellent gloss retention, non-yellowing;
- Also suitable as coating system for moulds for pre-fabricated concrete parts;
- Normally two coat Double Coat Karaat are applied followed by Double Coat Dubbel UV.
- Temperature resistant up to 70°C
H226 Flammable liquid and vapour.
H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P-Code Precautionary Statements
P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P103 Read label before use.
P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P261 Avoid breathing mist/vapours/spray.
P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
P405 Store locked up.
P501 Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
Product information sheet Double Coat - Karaat