design with silicones and casting materials
- Epoxy Crystal Clear €12,25 A clear epoxy casting system that is UV resistant. This is the easiest clear resin and it is stronger than polyester
- Silicone Addition Colorless 5 (very soft) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to very soft transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for masks or for moulds of fragile castings
- New Universal Epoxy Resin €9,75 This universal resin is used in the construction and manufacturing industry of boats and yachts. This Resin is widely applicable, because this can be used as a laminating resin, an adhesive, a cast resin and a coating.
- Polyester Clear Set €16,95 Polyester clear is an accelerated unsaturated polyester resin dissolved in styrene.
- Silicone Addition Pink 10 €52,25 The silicone addition Pink 10 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a soft rubber.
- Polyurethane casting system D80 Set €14,00 Polyurethane casting system D80 Set is a polyurethane casting system consisting of an A component and B component. This PU results in a hard plastic that is very suitable for small to medium castings, fixing molds, foundry models, replicas and prototypes.
- Silicone Addition Yellow 25 €25,95 The silicone addition Yellow 25 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a medium hard rubber.
- New Epoxy Resin Art Kit €29,95 A complete Epoxy Resin Art kit with four colors of your choice. The epoxy resin is transparent, strong, impact-resistant and easy to color intensively. Suitable for, among other things, casting table tops, paintings. SELECT YOUR DESIRED COLORS BELOW!
- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Klantenservice Tel. +31(0)46 303 09 89 of zelfs in onze winkel
- Polyurethane casting system D70 Quick Set €14,95 Polyurethane casting system D70 Quick Set is a polyurethane casting system consisting of an A component and B component that hardens at room temperature to a rigid plsatic. The system works well for very small up to moderately small castings, protot...
- Silicone Addition Colorless 50 (hard) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to a relatively hard but still very flexible transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for stable moulds or even to toughen the silicone colorless 5 when mixed.
- Silicone Addition Clear 25 €29,25 A silicone Clear 25 Set is a two component addition curing silicone that results in a crystal clear clear silicone rubber.
- Wax modeling wax hard €10,95 Wax modeling is tough specially designed for art and sculpture. This wax is more stable than the modeling default hard even at a higher temperature.
- Silicone Addition Gel 840 Water Clear €25,50 This silicone gel is extremely suitable for potting and encapsulating of electronics and optical elements that require to be periodically measured after potting.
- Silicone Addition Clear 5 (very soft) €65,50 A silicone Clear 5 Set is a set of two component addition cure silicone that very clear slightly yellowish silicone rubber.
- Polyurethane Casting System A75 Flexible Set 1,4 kg. €29,95 Polyurethane Casting System A75 Flexible Set gives a nice flexible rubber like cast with high tear strength. This PU is well suited for small to medium sized flexible castings.
- Silicone Addition Wacker M4601 €46,25 Silicone Addition Wacker M4601 has a good resistance to casting resins (in particular, polyurethane) and low shrinkage. These silicones are very suitable for making strong, flexible and non greasy molds.
- Silicone Addition Green 30 Set €25,95 The silicone addition Green 30 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a relatively hard rubber.
- New Apoxie Sculpt €8,89 Great epoxy compound for making 3D objects, repairs, cosplay props, etc ...
- Transparent colourant for polyurethane & epoxy resin €4,50 Transparent colourant for polyurethane or epoxy resin
- Wax Modeling Wax Medium Hard €9,75 Modeling wax Medium Hard is a modelling wax that works well at room temperature but does not sack quickly at elevated temperatures.
- Epoxy Support Cover Carbon €47,50 Epoxy support cover is a two component epoxy system, filled with carbon fiber. This product is used to support flexible moulds.
- New UltraCast XT Epoxy Crystal Clear €24,85 Ultra Cast XT is an epoxy resin which once cured gives a very clear results with a heat resistance up to 90°C.
- New C-Glass Non Woven 30 g/m² €2,95 The C-Glass fabric can be applied in different processes (e. g. by using low pressure) in order to achieve visually and chemically improved surfaces. The binder disperses quickly in the resin, therefore it is possible to handle complex geometries and curv
- New Axson Fast Cast 160 €19,95 Axson Fast Cast 160 is a fast polyurethane with a very high quality.
In the world of art and design silicones are more and more used as an end product because of their properties. Of course silicones are still very often used as a mold for detailed objects too.
If silicone material is intended to be the final product, we advise to use addition curing silicone. These kind of silicones are stable over many years and do not degrade because of UV or weather influences.
There are many types of silicones, with different hardness and ductility. Some silicones are even transparent or crystal clear which makes coloring them easier or which makes them suitable to be used in lighting projects.
Silicones are used for example as flexible lampshades or in beautiful bright objects in which LEDs are used.
Also you can use silicon as a mold for casting acrylic resins, PU or epoxy or concrete. So you can achieve cool or quirky designs. For example, create your own concrete frame or lamp, or create decorative pillars with acrylic resin.