Double Coat Anti-Slip Powder
- Used as anti-slip powder for Double Coat or Double Coat Dubbel UV;
- Colourless, the colour of the final coat will not change;
- Easy to clean;
- Recommended for all surfaces where an anti-slip profile is required, such as decks, gangways,
shower rooms, etc
Colour and Gloss
Basic Properties (at 23°C and 50 R.H.)
- Density: approx. 0,9 g/cm3
- Solid content: approx. 100 % (volume)
- Shelf life: separate components, stored cool an dry in original packaging, minimum
- Flash point (DIN53213): n.a.
Instructions for use
- Mask the area to be treated with Double Coat Anti-slip powder with a suitable masking tape.
- Mix both components Double Coat or Double Coat Dubbel UV (base and hardener) thoroughly.
When required add some Double Coat Brush thinner.
- Next add carefully Double Coat Anti-slip powder to the mixture Double Coat.
- Stir the mixture at regular interval to avoid settling.
- Apply in an even film using a suitable foam or mohair roller. Do not apply a too heavy coat, this
will result in an uneven film. Remove masking tape immediately after application.
- For details on application, please consult the technical datasheet of Double Coat or Double Coat
- 5,0 parts powder : 100,0 parts Double Coat or Double Coat Dubbel UV (by weight)
- The mixing ratio by volume depends on colour.
- Do not prepare more material than can be applied within the pot life of the