- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Customer Service Tel. 0031 46 410 62 60 or in our shop
Filler Fillite 300
These ceramic microspheres are used to reduce the density of resins and other molding materials. These microbeads can be used in PU, silicone, epoxy, polyester, plaster, concrete, cement, and similar materials.
|Spec. Therm. conductivity (Wm-1K-1)||<0.09|
|Bulk weight (g/L)||360-460|
|Chemical component||% in weight|
Note: It is recommended that the filler is well, but not to intensly mixed to prevent the filler from being destroyed
The desired and possible quantity that can be added of these micro-grains varies from one material to the next and per each desired result.
With polyurethane, you can use the following mixture ratio Polyol: Iso: Fillite = 1: 1: 1 by weight.
At this mixture ratio, the weight of the product is 75% of what a cast without filler would have weighed.
Do not mix too long or to intense, for fear of breaking the micro spheres.
In bags of 20 kg.
If stored in a dry place, shelf life is indefinite.
- Extend the processing time
- Exothermic molded products can be cast in thicker layers
Bulk Weight (g / L) :
360 - 460
Density (g / cm³) :
Particle Size (microns) :
10 - 300
PH value :