Fishing bait with silicone moulds
- Silicone Condensation 20 €19,95 The Silicone Condensation 20 is a 2-component (poly-condensation) molding silicone which cures at room temperature.
- Epoxy Crystal Clear €12,25 A clear epoxy casting system that is UV resistant. This is the easiest clear resin and it is stronger than polyester
- New Universal Epoxy Resin €9,75 This universal resin is used in the construction and manufacturing industry of boats and yachts. This Resin is widely applicable, because this can be used as a laminating resin, an adhesive, a cast resin and a coating.
- Polyurethane casting system D80 Set €14,00 Polyurethane casting system D80 Set is a polyurethane casting system consisting of an A component and B component. This PU results in a hard plastic that is very suitable for small to medium castings, fixing molds, foundry models, replicas and prototypes.
- Polyurethane casting system D70 Quick Set €14,95 Polyurethane casting system D70 Quick Set is a polyurethane casting system consisting of an A component and B component that hardens at room temperature to a rigid plsatic. The system works well for very small up to moderately small castings, protot...
- Silicone Condensation 20 Starter kit €28,50 Silicone Condensation Starter kit 20 is based on our 2-component (poly-condensation) casting silicone suited for soap, candle and concrete moulds etc.
- Polyurethane Casting System A75 Flexible Set 1,4 kg. €29,95 Polyurethane Casting System A75 Flexible Set gives a nice flexible rubber like cast with high tear strength. This PU is well suited for small to medium sized flexible castings.
- Silicone Addition Wacker M4601 €46,25 Silicone Addition Wacker M4601 has a good resistance to casting resins (in particular, polyurethane) and low shrinkage. These silicones are very suitable for making strong, flexible and non greasy molds.
- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Klantenservice Tel. +31(0)46 303 09 89 of zelfs in onze winkel
- Silicone condensation HT 60 Set (Hard) €36,50 Silicone condensation HT 60 are highly filled and may be used to make molds for the casting of high temperature compounds such as tin and lead.
- Filler glass beads (hollow) €4,25 Filler glass beads (hollow) are microscopic glass spheres. These beads are often used as a filler for silicone and resins.
- Silicone Condensation Kneadable (Above Average Hard) €42,50 This kneadable condensation curing silicone is an ideal way to copy small and relatively flat shapes quickly and easily.
- Transparent colourant for polyurethane & epoxy resin €4,50 Transparent colourant for polyurethane or epoxy resin
- New UltraCast XT Epoxy Crystal Clear €24,85 Ultra Cast XT is an epoxy resin which once cured gives a very clear results with a heat resistance up to 90°C.
- New Axson Fast Cast 160 €19,95 Axson Fast Cast 160 is a fast polyurethane with a very high quality.
- New Polyurethane Crystal Clear 1200 €49,95 Polyurethane Clear 1200 is a crystal-clear two-component Poly Urethane molding system, which is UV Stable.
- Apoxie Clay €19,31 Apoxie Clay is the ultimate, permanent self-hardening, synthetic clay that combines the properties and benefits of modeling clay with those of epoxy.
- New Apoxie Super White €10,04 Apoxy Super White combines the features and benefits of modelling clay with the adhesive strength of epoxy. It has a sturdy fine grain consistency and fresh white color which makes it possible to see more details.
Fishing baits are often made from metal or flexible materials.
You can use silicone for casting the lures. Most of the time silicones are used to make moulds out of. These moulds in turn can be used to cast low melting point alloys in or flexible materials or non flexible plastic like materials.
Some of the materials cast in these kind of moulds are: Plasticrete or Plastisol (sold online by other companies). Or one uses flexible or rigid polyurethan. If you want to cast lead you have to use the High Temperature (HT) silicones in our shop.
One of the easiest materials to cast with is our polyurethaan. Youcan make the casting lighter by adding a light weight filler like glass pearls. You can make the casting heavier by adding a high density filler like Filler PU.
For an example how to make a copy of a standart bait please click here.