IJmopox HB Coating
- High solid;
- Contains zinc phosphate as corrosion inhibitor;
- Recommended in paint systems for the protection of steel, aluminium, wood, GRP, etc.;
- Suitable as barrier coat in osmosis prevention or osmosis repair systems for GRP;
- Offers protection against corrosion (steel) and osmosis (GRP);
- Will chalk under atmospheric exposure conditions, but may be recoated with both two component
or conventional coatings, even after a long weathering interval;
- Excellent mechanical properties;
- Application and curing at temperatures as low as 5˚C and relative humidifies as high as 80%;
- Excellent resistance to various chemicals and (sea) water;
- Easy to apply by brush or spray. For sufficient protections when applied by brush 4 to 5 layers are
H226 Flammable liquid and vapour.
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H318 Causes serious eye damage.
H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H373 May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P-Code Precautionary Statements
P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P103 Read label before use.
P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P310 Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P362+P364 Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P501 Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.