IJmopox ZF Primer Set
• Contains zinc phosphate as corrosion inhibitor;
• Recommended as primer in paint systems for the protection of steel, aluminium, wood, etc.;
• Excellent anti corrosion properties;
• Excellent adhesion to plastics and GRP;
• Suitable to repair small hair cracks and eliminate micro porosity in GRP;
• May be recoated with both two component or conventional coatings, even after a long weathering
• Excellent mechanical properties;
• Application and curing at temperatures as low as 5˚C and relative humidifies as high as 90%;
• Excellent resistance to various chemicals and (sea) water;
• Easy to apply by brush or spray.
H226 Flammable liquid and vapour.
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H373 May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P-Code Precautionary Statements
P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P103 Read label before use.
P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P501 Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
Additional information: EUH205 Contains epoxy constituents. May produce an allergic reaction.