industrial applications for silicones
In industry, silicone used in numerous ways. The liquid first component silicone fluids can be used as a lubricant, or heat impregnation agent bath liquid.
2-component silicone you can also make seals and vibration-damping solutions invent or embedding. Silicones are also used to make cores. The applications are almost limited only by a lack of imagination.
Check out our range of silicone oils and 2-component materials. Should you not find a product that you think you need, please contact us. We can probably still help.
- Filler Fillite 300 €109,00 Filler Fillite 300 are light weight micro baloons suitable for many kinds of resins and molding materials.
- Filler Glass fibres 4.5 mm €11,95 Glass fibres 4.5 mm can be used to reinforce all kinds of resins like Acrylic, polyester, pu, epoxy and even silicone.
- Glass fibre fabric 190 g / m2 €12,25 Glass fibre fabric (woven/ braided) 190 g / m2 can be used as reinforcement in eg Acrylic resins, silicone or polyester.
- Polyurethane Casting System A75 Flexible Set €24,25 Polyurethane Casting System A75 Flexible Set gives a nice flexible rubber like cast with high tear strength. This PU is well suited for small to medium sized flexible castings.
- Polyurethane casting system D70 Quick Set €14,95 Polyurethane casting system D70 Quick Set is a polyurethane casting system consisting of an A component and B component that hardens at room temperature to a rigid plsatic. The system works well for very small up to moderately small castings, protot...
- Polyurethane casting system D80 Set €14,00 Polyurethane casting system D80 Set is a polyurethane casting system consisting of an A component and B component. This PU results in a hard plastic that is very suitable for small to medium castings, fixing molds, foundry models, replicas and prototypes.
- New Silicone Addition Colorless 5 (very soft) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to very soft transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for masks or for moulds of fragile castings
- New Silicone Addition Colorless 50 (hard) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to a relatively hard but still very flexible transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for stable moulds or even to toughen the silicone colorless 5 when mixed.
- Ordered before 15:00 (Fridays 13.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the BeNeLux on all orders of € 50 or more
- Customer Service Tel. 0031 46 410 62 60 or in our shop
- Silicone Addition Wacker M4601 €46,25 Silicone Addition Wacker M4601 has a good resistance to casting resins (in particular, polyurethane) and low shrinkage. These silicones are very suitable for making strong, flexible and non greasy molds.
- Silicone Oil 350 cSt €14,50 With silicone oil 350 cSt, you can easily change the hardness / Shore (stiffness), fluidity and elasticity of silicone.
- Silicone Oil 50 cSt €14,75 With silicone oil 50 cSt, you can easily change the hardness / Shore (stiffness), fluidity and elasticity of silicone.