industrial applications for silicones
- Silicone Addition Colorless 5 (very soft) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to very soft transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for masks or for moulds of fragile castings
- New Universal Epoxy Resin €9,75 This universal resin is used in the construction and manufacturing industry of boats and yachts. This Resin is widely applicable, because this can be used as a laminating resin, an adhesive, a cast resin and a coating.
- Polyurethane casting system D80 Set €14,00 Polyurethane casting system D80 Set is a polyurethane casting system consisting of an A component and B component. This PU results in a hard plastic that is very suitable for small to medium castings, fixing molds, foundry models, replicas and prototypes.
- Polyurethane casting system D70 Quick Set €14,95 Polyurethane casting system D70 Quick Set is a polyurethane casting system consisting of an A component and B component that hardens at room temperature to a rigid plsatic. The system works well for very small up to moderately small castings, protot...
- Silicone Oil 350 cSt €16,25 With silicone oil 350 cSt, you can easily change the hardness / Shore (stiffness), fluidity and elasticity of silicone.
- New Epoxy Resin Art Kit €29,95 A complete Epoxy Resin Art kit with four colors of your choice. The epoxy resin is transparent, strong, impact-resistant and easy to color intensively. Suitable for, among other things, casting table tops, paintings. SELECT YOUR DESIRED COLORS BELOW!
- Silicone Addition Colorless 50 (hard) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to a relatively hard but still very flexible transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for stable moulds or even to toughen the silicone colorless 5 when mixed.
- Silicone Oil 50 cSt €16,25 With silicone oil 50 cSt, you can easily change the hardness / Shore (stiffness), fluidity and elasticity of silicone.
- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Klantenservice Tel. +31(0)46 303 09 89 of zelfs in onze winkel
- Condensation silicone DC 3481 Fast €108,50 The Silicone condenation DC 3481 with catalyst 3081 F is idealy suited to make molds for concrete, wax or soaps in a relatively short time.
- Polyurethane Casting System A75 Flexible Set 1,4 kg. €29,95 Polyurethane Casting System A75 Flexible Set gives a nice flexible rubber like cast with high tear strength. This PU is well suited for small to medium sized flexible castings.
- Silicone Addition Wacker M4601 €46,25 Silicone Addition Wacker M4601 has a good resistance to casting resins (in particular, polyurethane) and low shrinkage. These silicones are very suitable for making strong, flexible and non greasy molds.
- New Apoxie Sculpt €8,89 Great epoxy compound for making 3D objects, repairs, cosplay props, etc ...
- Transparent colourant for polyurethane & epoxy resin €4,50 Transparent colourant for polyurethane or epoxy resin
- Condensation silicone DC 3481 R €108,50 The Silicone condenation DC 3481 with catalyst 3081 R is idealy suited to make molds for aggressive resins like Epoxy, Polyester and Polyurethane.
- New UltraCast XT Epoxy Crystal Clear €24,85 Ultra Cast XT is an epoxy resin which once cured gives a very clear results with a heat resistance up to 90°C.
- New Axson Fast Cast 160 €19,95 Axson Fast Cast 160 is a fast polyurethane with a very high quality.
- New Polyurethane Crystal Clear 1200 €49,95 Polyurethane Clear 1200 is a crystal-clear two-component Poly Urethane molding system, which is UV Stable.
- Apoxie Clay €19,31 Apoxie Clay is the ultimate, permanent self-hardening, synthetic clay that combines the properties and benefits of modeling clay with those of epoxy.
- New Aquapox €49,90 Aquapox is an epoxy resin with high chemical and mechanical resistance which is chemically stable in relation to food and water.
- New Apoxie Super White €10,04 Apoxy Super White combines the features and benefits of modelling clay with the adhesive strength of epoxy. It has a sturdy fine grain consistency and fresh white color which makes it possible to see more details.
In industry, silicone used in numerous ways. The liquid first component silicone fluids can be used as a lubricant, or heat impregnation agent bath liquid.
2-component silicone you can also make seals and vibration-damping solutions invent or embedding. Silicones are also used to make cores. The applications are almost limited only by a lack of imagination.
Check out our range of silicone oils and 2-component materials. Should you not find a product that you think you need, please contact us. We can probably still help.