Small jewelery of silver and gold etc are traditionally made using the lost wax method. For this we have beautiful wash our range. Of course we can also supply the gypsum used in cuvettes.
Jewellery can of course also be made of transparent materials, or even flexible. Our clear resins are nice to work and are suitable to pour something in or just to create a nice shape. Use for example the crystal clear epoxy or PU casting systems.
- Porcelain gypsum plaster €4,75 Porcelain gypsum is cast into molds, for reliefs, models, ornaments and reproductions of large shapes up to small highly detailed shapes.
- Silicone Condensation 20 €19,95 The Silicone Condensation 20 is a 2-component (poly-condensation) molding silicone which cures at room temperature.
- Acrylic resin Set €11,50 Acrylic resin Set is a plaster-like acrylic resin composed of a powder and liquid
- Polyurethane casting system D80 Set €14,00 Polyurethane casting system D80 Set is a polyurethane casting system consisting of an A component and B component. This PU results in a hard plastic that is very suitable for small to medium castings, fixing molds, foundry models, replicas and prototypes.
- Silicone Addition Pink 10 €25,95 The silicone addition Pink 10 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a soft rubber.
- Polyurethane / Epoxy dye €6,75 Polyurethane dye can be used during mixing of the polyurethane or epoxy systems which you can find in our webshop.
- Epoxy Crystal Clear €35,50 A clear epoxy casting system that is UV resistant. This is the easiest clear resin and it is stronger than polyester
- Plaster bandage €11,95 Plaster bandages to make support hulls for (alginate) molds.
- Ordered before 15:00 (Fridays 13.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Customer Service Tel. 0031 46 410 62 60 or in our shop
- New Silicone Addition Colorless 5 (very soft) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to very soft transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for masks or for moulds of fragile castings
- Polyester Clear Set €9,95 Polyester clear is an accelerated unsaturated polyester resin dissolved in styrene.
- Plastique Culinary Fast €17,50 With Plastique Culinary Fast you can knead a siliconen mould that is foodsafe and skinsafe within 10 minutes.
- Polyurethane casting system D70 Quick Set €14,95 Polyurethane casting system D70 Quick Set is a polyurethane casting system consisting of an A component and B component that hardens at room temperature to a rigid plsatic. The system works well for very small up to moderately small castings, protot...
- Polyurethane Casting System Crystal clear 11 €32,75 Crystal clear polyurethane Set is a crystal-clear and UV-resistant polyurethane casting system for smaller castings.
- New Silicone Addition Colorless 50 (hard) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to a relatively hard but still very flexible transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for stable moulds or even to toughen the silicone colorless 5 when mixed.
- Silicone Addition Yellow 25 €25,95 The silicone addition Yellow 25 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a medium hard rubber.
- Microcrystalline wax LMP €5,95 Microcrystalline wax LMP is developed as an alternative to the well-known Shellwax LMP and base wax is real and is used as a casting wax, or as many can mengwas by watering cans.
- Casting wax for Jewellery €13,50 Casting wax for Jewellery is specifically designed as a casting wax for small jewelry.
- Silicone Condensation Kneadable (Above Average Hard) €42,50 This kneadable condensation curing silicone is an ideal way to copy small and relatively flat shapes quickly and easily.
- Silicone Addition Green 30 Set €25,95 The silicone addition Green 30 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a relatively hard rubber.
- Wax Paraffin B600 €5,95 Wax Paraffin B600 is a good base wax and is used as a casting wax, or to mix with other wax types. Paraffin wax is a little weaker and shrinks more than microcrystalline wax. Paraffin wax is often whiter than microcrystalline wax.
- HTV silicone Drives Blue €424,00 HTV silicone Drives Blue are well suited for the direct pendulum casting pewter figures.