- Gilding Wax €8,95 With the Gilding Wax you can give an art piece/object made from porcelain plaster or acrylic resin a beautiful old metallic look. Paint your object black and rub the Gilding Wax gently on the surface.
- Polyurethane / Epoxy dye €6,75 Polyurethane dye can be used during mixing of the polyurethane or epoxy systems which you can find in our webshop.
- Silicone dye €7,50 Silicone dye can be used to color your silicone
- Acrylic resin color paste €6,95 Color paste for acrylic resin
- New Bodycasting Primer Black €4,75 Primer for substrates such as acrylic resin or porcelain plaster. Quick-drying, resistant to ageing, pH-neutral, waterproof when dry. This primer is ideal to go together with our Gilding waxes.
- Glow Filler €17,95 Glow Filler is a filler with a "glow in the dark" property. When you add this Filler into (semi) transparent resin/silicone, your result will glow in the dark. This Filler is available in the colors Blue and green.
- Transparent colourant for polyurethane & epoxy resin €4,50 Transparent colourant for polyurethane or epoxy resin
- New Glitter Set (6 colours) €4,75 Glitters to add to clear materials such as clear epoxy and polyurethane.
- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Klantenservice Tel. +31(0)46 303 09 89 of zelfs in onze winkel
- New Neon Glitter Set €4,50 Neon Glitters to add to clear materials such as clear epoxy and polyurethane.
The dyes are used to color the product through and through.
Dyes for silicone are generally used to make sure that you have mixed the A and B components thoroughly. Color is also used so that one can make a distinction between layers in a multilayer mold or even just for the recognisability of your forms.
You can also use silicone to paint on silicone shapes (this only works well for fresh material). In this case, the silicone with which you would like to paint is first made the right color by adding different dyes.
PU and epoxy dyes are usually used as a base in order to facilitate later processing and painting of PU and to obscure damaged areas if one were to accidentaly damage the object later.