- Epoxy Crystal Clear €12,25 A clear epoxy casting system that is UV resistant. This is the easiest clear resin and it is stronger than polyester
- New Universal Epoxy Resin €9,75 This universal resin is used in the construction and manufacturing industry of boats and yachts. This Resin is widely applicable, because this can be used as a laminating resin, an adhesive, a cast resin and a coating.
- New Epoxy Resin Art Kit €29,95 A complete Epoxy Resin Art kit with four colors of your choice. The epoxy resin is transparent, strong, impact-resistant and easy to color intensively. Suitable for, among other things, casting table tops, paintings. SELECT YOUR DESIRED COLORS BELOW!
- New UltraCast XT Epoxy Crystal Clear €24,85 Ultra Cast XT is an epoxy resin which once cured gives a very clear results with a heat resistance up to 90°C.
- New Aquapox €49,90 Aquapox is an epoxy resin with high chemical and mechanical resistance which is chemically stable in relation to food and water.
- Epoxy Support Cover Carbon €47,50 Epoxy support cover is a two component epoxy system, filled with carbon fiber. This product is used to support flexible moulds.
- Huismerk Epoxy support Glassfiber Cover €131,10 Epoxy support cover is a two component epoxy system, filled with Glassfiber. This product is used to support flexible moulds.
- New Apoxie Sculpt €8,89 Great epoxy compound for making 3D objects, repairs, cosplay props, etc ...
- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Klantenservice Tel. +31(0)46 303 09 89 of zelfs in onze winkel
- New Apoxie Super White €10,04 Apoxy Super White combines the features and benefits of modelling clay with the adhesive strength of epoxy. It has a sturdy fine grain consistency and fresh white color which makes it possible to see more details.
- Apoxie Clay €19,31 Apoxie Clay is the ultimate, permanent self-hardening, synthetic clay that combines the properties and benefits of modeling clay with those of epoxy.
- Apoxie Paste (glue) €7,13 Apoxie Paste is an innovative glue, which is used to permanently fill most of the materials, unite, seal, to adjust and manufacture.
- New Lightweight Malleable Epoxy €12,50 The Lightweight malleable epoxy is a very light and strong kneadable epoxy that is widely used for making models or maquettes.
Epoxy is one of the most versatile resins. It is used for gluing, laminating, casting and coating. Epoxy is incredibly strong and some versions can withstand higher temperatures.
With epoxy you can make beautiful table tops with a glow in the dark effect or metal shine. You effortlessly cast a thick, clear object or create a beautiful resin work of art. The possibilities are endless.
There are many different epoxies available, which is why we have listed the best for you here.
Epoxy smells much less strong than polyester and is less sensitive to moisture than poly urethane, but certainly not harmless! Therefore always use liquid-tight gloves and work in a well-ventilated area. Preferably also use safety glasses.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We like to think along with you!
Also have a look in our vlog how to make a bowling ball yourself !
A very easy way to cast small to large beautiful clear objects. This epoxy is UV stabilized. The long curing time ensures a bubble-free casting. Note that the bending temperature is around 55 o C. So this is not epoxy for making coasters for hot coffee cups, for example.
|Universal Epoxy Resin||
An easy to use epoxy for both thin castings and laminating. The epoxy can also be used as an adhesive or topcoat. A fine epoxy for table tops and bars, photo frames, Epoxy resin art, orgonite models etc. Note that the bending temperature is around 55 o C. So this is not epoxy for making coasters for hot coffee cups, for example.
|Epoxy Resin Art Kit||
A complete starter kit to make beautiful resin art yourself. With us you can easily choose 4 different colors in the kit to really get a unique result! Note that the bending temperature is around 55 o C. So this is not epoxy for making coasters for hot coffee cups, for example.
|Epoxy Support Cap Carbon Set||
A beautiful malleable epoxy filled with carbon fibers. With this you can easily make very thin, light strong layers. Suitable for making supporting caps of large shapes.
|Private label Epoxy Support Glassfiber Set||
A good malleable epoxy filled with glass fibers. With this you can easily make very thin strong layers. Suitable for making supporting caps of large shapes. Heavier than the carbon-filled variant.
|Ultracast XT clear epoxy||
A perfect epoxy to apply to a table, bar or kitchen counter. This epoxy can withstand higher temperatures of up to 90 o C. This epoxy can be beautifully colored with color, transparent color or glitter or metal effects and even glow in the dark powder.
The brand for malleable epoxy when it comes to sculpting / sculpting. With this you can easily create beautiful jewelry or fun cosplay objects. Beautifully editable.
|Apoxie super white||
If the end product really needs to be white or if you want to give an apoxia a pastel-like color, then mix it with apoxie super white.
The perfect combination of a malleable epoxy with the structure of clay. Simply mold beautiful objects that harden into a beautiful plastic. Easy to edit before and after curing!
A high-quality professional epoxy intended for sealing or covering surfaces. The result is an environmentally friendly even food-safe surface suitable for (marine) aquariums up to and including drinking water storage.