Here you will find all kinds of fillers that can be added to poly urethane, epoxy, polyester or silicone
What Fille works best depends on what you want to achieve. If you want a heavier cast than you should add PU Filler, if you want a lighter cast you should add glass beads or Litefill.
You casn even use filler to increase the viscosity of the resins and silicone. The more fumed silica you use the thicker the material gets up to paste like.
- Filler glass beads (hollow) €4,25 Filler glass beads (hollow) are microscopic glass spheres. These beads are often used as a filler for silicone and resins.
- Filler Fumed silica €4,25 Filler Fumed silica is a powder suitable for making thick / pasty make of liquid materials such as silicone or polyurethane. With good mixing this powder dissolves colorless / transparent on.
- Triaxial glass fibre fabric €5,18 Triaxial fiberglas fabric is used as reinforcement in eg acrylic resin, silicone or polyester. This cloth is easier to drape than a normal tissue.
- Glass fibre fabric 190 g / m2 €12,25 Glass fibre fabric (woven/ braided) 190 g / m2 can be used as reinforcement in eg Acrylic resins, silicone or polyester.
- Filler Glass fibres 4.5 mm €10,95 Glass fibres 4.5 mm can be used to reinforce all kinds of resins like Acrylic, polyester, pu, epoxy and even silicone.
- Filler PU €3,95 PU is a filler for polyurethane resins. With this filler you can easily change the properties of your castings.
- New Glow Filler €17,95 Glow Filler is a filler with a "glow in the dark" property. When you add this Filler into (semi) transparent resin/silicone, your result will glow in the dark. This Filler is available in the colors Blue and green.
- Filler Fillite 300 €109,00 Filler Fillite 300 are light weight micro baloons suitable for many kinds of resins and molding materials.
- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Klantenservice Tel. +31(0)46 303 09 89 of zelfs in onze winkel
- New C-Glass Non Woven 30 g/m² €2,95 The C-Glass fabric can be applied in different processes (e. g. by using low pressure) in order to achieve visually and chemically improved surfaces. The binder disperses quickly in the resin, therefore it is possible to handle complex geometries and curv