Here you will find all kinds of fillers that can be added to poly urethane, epoxy, polyester or silicone
What Fille works best depends on what you want to achieve. If you want a heavier cast than you should add Alfrimal, if you want a lighter cast you should add glass beads or Litefill.
You casn even use filler to increase the viscosity of the resins and silicone. The more fumed silica you use the thicker the material gets up to paste like.
- Filler Fumed silica €4,25 Filler Fumed silica is a powder suitable for making thick / pasty make of liquid materials such as silicone or polyurethane. With good mixing this powder dissolves colorless / transparent on.
- Triaxial glass fibre fabric €4,75 Triaxial fiberglas fabric is used as reinforcement in eg acrylic resin, silicone or polyester. This cloth is easier to drape than a normal tissue.
- Filler Alfrimal €3,95 Alfrimal is a filler for polyurethane resins. With this filler you can easily change the properties of your castings.
- Filler glass beads (hollow) €4,25 Filler glass beads (hollow) are microscopic glass spheres. These beads are often used as a filler for silicone and resins.
- Filler Glass fibres 4.5 mm €11,95 Glass fibres 4.5 mm can be used to reinforce all kinds of resins like Acrylic, polyester, pu, epoxy and even silicone.
- Glass fibre fabric 190 g / m2 €12,25 Glass fibre fabric (woven/ braided) 190 g / m2 can be used as reinforcement in eg Acrylic resins, silicone or polyester.
- Filler Fillite 300 €109,00 Filler Fillite 300 are light weight micro baloons suitable for many kinds of resins and molding materials.
- Ordered before 15:00 (Fridays 13.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Customer Service Tel. 0031 46 410 62 60 or in our shop