Plaster / gypsum
Porcelain gypsum plaster
Porcelain gypsum is cast into molds, for reliefs, models, ornaments and reproductions of large shapes up to small highly detailed shapes.
With the Gilding Wax you can give an art piece/object made from porcelain plaster or acrylic resin a beautiful old metallic look. Paint your object black and rub the Gilding Wax gently on the surface.
Plaster bandages to make support hulls for (alginate) molds.
HYDRACAST ™ CreArt
HYDRACAST ™ Cre'Art is a ready to use, plaster-based, fine grained refractory investment, specially formulated for use in artistic applications.
HYDRACAST™ Tradition is a ready to use, plaster-based refractory investment for artistic casting using traditional methods, such as manual or mechanical spraying of the investment onto a wax model
HYDRACAST ™ M463R
industrial investment powders formulated especially for the castings of large, thin wall castings in aluminium and other low temperature non-ferrous alloys under vacuum
- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Klantenservice Tel. +31(0)46 303 09 89 of zelfs in onze winkel