Silicone Condensation curing
Silicone Condensation 20
The Silicone Condensation 20 is a 2-component (poly-condensation) molding silicone which cures at room temperature.
Silicone Condensation 20 Starter kit
Silicone Condensation Starter kit 20 is based on our 2-component (poly-condensation) casting silicone suited for soap, candle and concrete moulds etc.
Condensation silicone DC 3481 R
The Silicone condenation DC 3481 with catalyst 3081 R is idealy suited to make molds for aggressive resins like Epoxy, Polyester and Polyurethane.
Condensation silicone DC 3481 Fast
The Silicone condenation DC 3481 with catalyst 3081 F is idealy suited to make molds for concrete, wax or soaps in a relatively short time.
Silicone condensation HT 60 (Hard)
Silicone condensation HT 60 are highly filled and may be used to make molds for the casting of high temperature compounds such as tin and lead.
Silicone Condensation Kneadable (Above Average Hard)
This kneadable condensation curing silicone is an ideal way to copy small and relatively flat shapes quickly and easily.
- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Customer Service Tel. 0031 46 410 62 60 or in our shop