Polydimethylsiloxane non-crosslinking and additives
Silicone oil (poly dimethyl siloxane) without active crosslinking components is one of the basic ingredients for most condensation curing silicones.
The oil causes the silicone to be more fluid and causes the elastomer to be softer, more flexible and to have a higher elongation.
Because the oil does not crosslink into the elastomer it tends to migrate to the surface over time. This is accelerated when the silicones are under mechanical stress (bending etc). This will reduce the mass of the silicone elastomer and will cause it to shrink.
- Silicone Oil 350 cSt €18,75 With silicone oil 350 cSt, you can easily change the hardness / Shore (stiffness), fluidity and elasticity of silicone.
- Silicone Oil 50 cSt €18,75 With silicone oil 50 cSt, you can easily change the hardness / Shore (stiffness), fluidity and elasticity of silicone.
Silicone glue Elastosil E43
ELASTOSIL® E43 is a self-levelling one-component silicone rubber with very good mechanical properties, which cures at room temperature under the influence of atmospheric moisture.
- acetic acid-curing system
- Silicone Glue Set €36,25 This Silicone Glue Set is ideal for bonding cured silicone to a wide variety of substrates.
- Silicone Primer €18,25 The Silicone Primer increases the adhesion between a surface and the addition silicone that is poured onto it.
- Silicone condensation Thixo C €5,95 Silicone Thixo C is a thickening agent for all condensation curing silicone.
- Silicone Addition Thixo A €5,95 Silicone Addition Thixo A is a thickener for all addition-/ platinum silicones.
- Silicone Remover €8,95 The Silicone Remover is very suitable for dissolving and cleaning of uncured silicone.
- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Customer Service Tel. 0031 46 410 62 60 or in our shop