Make your own model scale moulds and cast plasti or even tin!
Miniatures are a wonderful way to make fantasy come to live or to showcase historical events.
Usually, silicone molds are used to cast plastics, gips or even tin into. You can also make a copy of your miniature and change it partly to quickly create multiple variations.
Because the dimensional accuracy is important, we recommend the use of addition curing silicones without adding oils or other materials that will (over time) escape from the silicone mould.
Some silicones are able to withstand high temperatures for a short while (up to 380 o) This makes it possible to cast low melting point alloys like tin into them and create your own tin miniature.
However most often miniatures are made from polyurehtane. This is a handy plastic material that is easy to process. After it has cured this material is easy to process further(grinding, drilling, polishing, etc.)
- Porcelain gypsum plaster €4,95 Porcelain gypsum is cast into molds, for reliefs, models, ornaments and reproductions of large shapes up to small highly detailed shapes.
- Silicone Condensation 20 €19,95 The Silicone Condensation 20 is a 2-component (poly-condensation) molding silicone which cures at room temperature.
- Acrylic resin Set €9,95 Acrylic resin Set is a plaster-like acrylic resin composed of a powder and liquid
- Gilding Wax €8,95 With the Gilding Wax you can give an art piece/object made from porcelain plaster or acrylic resin a beautiful old metallic look. Paint your object black and rub the Gilding Wax gently on the surface.
- Epoxy Crystal Clear €35,50 A clear epoxy casting system that is UV resistant. This is the easiest clear resin and it is stronger than polyester
- Silicone Addition Colorless 5 (very soft) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to very soft transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for masks or for moulds of fragile castings
- Polyester Clear Set €16,50 Polyester clear is an accelerated unsaturated polyester resin dissolved in styrene.
- Silicone Addition Pink 10 €52,25 The silicone addition Pink 10 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a soft rubber.
- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Customer Service Tel. 0031 46 410 62 60 or in our shop
- Polyurethane / Epoxy dye €6,75 Polyurethane dye can be used during mixing of the polyurethane or epoxy systems which you can find in our webshop.
- Polyurethane casting system D80 Set €14,00 Polyurethane casting system D80 Set is a polyurethane casting system consisting of an A component and B component. This PU results in a hard plastic that is very suitable for small to medium castings, fixing molds, foundry models, replicas and prototypes.
- Silicone Addition Colorless 50 (hard) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to a relatively hard but still very flexible transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for stable moulds or even to toughen the silicone colorless 5 when mixed.
- Plaster bandage €11,95 Plaster bandages to make support hulls for (alginate) molds.
- Silicone Addition Yellow 25 €25,95 The silicone addition Yellow 25 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a medium hard rubber.
- Silicone Condensation 20 Starter kit €28,50 Silicone Condensation Starter kit 20 is based on our 2-component (poly-condensation) casting silicone suited for soap, candle and concrete moulds etc.
- New Chavant Clay NSP (2 lbs, 906 gr.) €8,95 NSP is a sulfur-free, somewhat tougher, waxier, sculpting Plasteline, used widely in Fine Arts and Special Effects.
- Plastique Culinary Fast €33,50 With Plastique Culinary Fast you can knead a siliconen mould that is foodsafe and skinsafe within 10 minutes.
- Syringe €0,50 A syringe is useful for adding small quantities of material.
- Silicone Addition Wacker M4601 €46,25 Silicone Addition Wacker M4601 has a good resistance to casting resins (in particular, polyurethane) and low shrinkage. These silicones are very suitable for making strong, flexible and non greasy molds.
- Polyurethane casting system D70 Quick Set €14,95 Polyurethane casting system D70 Quick Set is a polyurethane casting system consisting of an A component and B component that hardens at room temperature to a rigid plsatic. The system works well for very small up to moderately small castings, protot...
- Silicone Addition Clear 25 €29,25 A silicone Clear 25 Set is a two component addition curing silicone that results in a crystal clear clear silicone rubber.
- Polyurethane Casting System Crystal clear 11 €32,75 Crystal clear polyurethane Set is a crystal-clear and UV-resistant polyurethane casting system for smaller castings.
- Condensation silicone DC 3481 Fast €8,25 The Silicone condenation DC 3481 with catalyst 3081 F is idealy suited to make molds for concrete, wax or soaps in a relatively short time.
- Condensation silicone DC 3481 R €95,50 The Silicone condenation DC 3481 with catalyst 3081 R is idealy suited to make molds for aggressive resins like Epoxy, Polyester and Polyurethane.
- Silicone Condensation Kneadable (Above Average Hard) €42,50 This kneadable condensation curing silicone is an ideal way to copy small and relatively flat shapes quickly and easily.