Molds are used for many things. Be it the production of statues in concrete, cement, polyurethane, polyester, etc. or even making sweets. These molds are often made of silicone because of its flexibility and good resistance to aging by UV and temprature. Some silicone can withstand temperatures of 380 ° C for short periods of time and are therefore suitable for metals with low melting point like some tin compounds.
Silicones come in many different types, from one component silicone sealant to two or more components liquid silicone which harden at room temperature. In industrial applications one often uses silicone compounds which are processed with presses or injection machines at higher temperature.
For many applications, a two component room temeprature hardening silicone will do the trick, but for added strength, we recommend the use of silicone compounds (silicone paste) which usually harden at higher temperatures.
Moulds are often made via the casting process in which the original is placed in a container and silicone is poured over it. With more demanding or bigger models however it is easier to make the silicone paste like and brush it against the model. The silicone skin thus obtained has got a lot of detail but no dimensional stability. For this you would need a support hull made e.g. form epoxy or Acrylic resin.
TEMPORARY SOLD OUT. ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME IS TWO WEEKS. Do you want to order already? No problem! We now offer 10% discount on the bodycasting sets with DISCOUNTCODE: Backorder10
Make a professional copy of your hand!
Alginate 3D Gel
CURRENTLY NOT IN STOCK. WE CAN DELIVER THE ALGINATE END NOVEMBER. WE RECOMMENT TO ORDER THE ALGINATE 3D-GEL BLUE AS AN ALTERNATIVE.
Alginate (or 3-D Gel) is dried seaweed powder and thus a 100% natural product that is used primarily to copy parts of t
- Porcelain gypsum plaster €4,75 Porcelain gypsum is cast into molds, for reliefs, models, ornaments and reproductions of large shapes up to small highly detailed shapes.
- Silicone Condensation 20 €19,95 The Silicone Condensation 20 is a 2-component (poly-condensation) molding silicone which cures at room temperature.
- Alginate 3D Gel Blue €9,95 Alginate Blue (or 3-D Gel) is dried seaweed powder and thus a 100% natural product that is used primarily to copy parts of the body quickly and easily.
- Acrylic resin Set €11,50 Acrylic resin Set is a plaster-like acrylic resin composed of a powder and liquid
- Silicone Addition Transparent 15 Fast €18,25 The Silicone Addition Transparent 15 Fast is a 2-component (poly-addition) pourable silicone which, very rappidly, cures at room temperature to a quite soft but strong rubber silicone.
- Plasticine €7,50 Plasticine is a synthetic putty which remains soft in contrast to normal clay.
- Ordered before 15:00 (Fridays 13.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the BeNeLux on all orders of € 50 or more
- Customer Service Tel. 0031 46 410 62 60 or in our shop
- Silicone Addition Pink 10 €25,95 The silicone addition Pink 10 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a soft rubber.
- Silicone dye €7,50 Silicone dye can be used to color your silicone
- New Silicone Addition Colorless 5 (very soft) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to very soft transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for masks or for moulds of fragile castings
- Silicone Addition Transparent 40 Fast €18,25 The Silicone Addition Transparent 40 Fast is a 2-component (poly-addition) pourable silicone which, very rappidly, cures at room temperature to a strong rubber silicone that is relatively hard.
- Silicone Condensation 20 Starter kit €28,50 Silicone Condensation Starter kit 20 is based on our 2-component (poly-condensation) casting silicone suited for soap, candle and concrete moulds etc.
- Plaster bandage €11,95 Plaster bandages to make support hulls for (alginate) molds.
- Silicone Addition Transparent 15 Normal €18,25 The Silicone Additon Transparant Normal 15 is a 2-component (poly-addition) casting silicone which cures at room temperature to a strong rubber that is relatively soft.
- Silicone Addition Transparent 40 Normal €18,25 The Silicone Additon Transparant Normal 40 is a 2-component (poly-addition) casting silicone which cures at room temperature to a strong rubber that is relatively hard.
- New Silicone Addition Colorless 50 (hard) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to a relatively hard but still very flexible transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for stable moulds or even to toughen the silicone colorless 5 when mixed.
- Plastique Culinair €17,50 With "Plastique Culinair" you knead simply a food-safe mold.
- Condensation silicone DC 3481 R €95,50 The Silicone condenation DC 3481 with catalyst 3081 R is idealy suited to make molds for aggressive resins like Epoxy, Polyester and Polyurethane.
- Plastique Culinary Fast €17,50 With Plastique Culinary Fast you can knead a siliconen mould that is foodsafe and skinsafe within 10 minutes.
- Silicone Addition Wacker M4601 €46,25 Silicone Addition Wacker M4601 has a good resistance to casting resins (in particular, polyurethane) and low shrinkage. These silicones are very suitable for making strong, flexible and non greasy molds.
- Release agent (spray) €15,25 This release spray works well for releasing your silicone mold from the original or for releasing castings from your silicone mold.
- Epoxy support cover €47,50 Epoxy support cover is a two component epoxy system, filled with carbon fiber. This product is used to support flexible moulds.
- Silicone Addition Green 30 Set €25,95 The silicone addition Green 30 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a relatively hard rubber.