Ornaments are a wonderful way to decorate a building. You can invent and make ornaments yourself, or repair an existing ornament or duplicate an ornament so it can be used in another place.
For all of these applications silicones are the material of choice to make molds of your ornaments with. When you create the ornament yourself from clay or another material, you can use silicone to make a mold and make many reproductions with concrete, cement, plaster, acrylic resin etc.
If you want to copy or repair an ornament that cannot be taken down from the wall or from the ceiling you can simple thicken the silicone and brush it against the ornament. When it has hardend you can make a support cap so the silicone mold will keep its shape.
For models or originals that are very porous or soak up oil easily we advise the use of addition curing silicone as this will stain less. It is even better to protect the surface with poly vinyl alcohol. THis can later be washed off with water (please do a small test first).
Silicones are thickened with thixo or fused silica powder. Support Caps are esay to make withsupport cap epoxy or acrylic resin or plaster with fiberglass mats.
- Porcelain gypsum plaster €4,75 Porcelain gypsum is cast into molds, for reliefs, models, ornaments and reproductions of large shapes up to small highly detailed shapes.
- Silicone Condensation 20 €19,95 The Silicone Condensation 20 is a 2-component (poly-condensation) molding silicone which cures at room temperature.
- Acrylic resin Set €11,50 Acrylic resin Set is a plaster-like acrylic resin composed of a powder and liquid
- Silicone Addition Pink 10 €25,95 The silicone addition Pink 10 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a soft rubber.
- Silicone Condensation 20 Starter kit €28,50 Silicone Condensation Starter kit 20 is based on our 2-component (poly-condensation) casting silicone suited for soap, candle and concrete moulds etc.
- Plaster bandage €8,25 Plaster bandages to make support hulls for (alginate) molds.
- Release agent (spray) €15,25 This release spray works well for releasing your silicone mold from the original or for releasing castings from your silicone mold.
- Silicone Addition Green 30 Set €25,95 The silicone addition Green 30 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a relatively hard rubber.
- Ordered before 15:00 (Fridays 13.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the BeNeLux on all orders of € 50 or more
- Customer Service Tel. 0031 46 410 62 60 or in our shop
- Condensation silicone DC 3481 R €95,50 The Silicone condenation DC 3481 with catalyst 3081 R is idealy suited to make molds for aggressive resins like Epoxy, Polyester and Polyurethane.
- Silicone Addition Yellow 25 €25,95 The silicone addition Yellow 25 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a medium hard rubber.
- Acrylic Resin Sealer Satin €8,50 Acrylic Sealer Satin is a water-based shiny coating to protect your acrylic model from moisture and make it weatherproof.
- Triaxial glass fibre fabric €4,75 Triaxial fiberglas fabric is used as reinforcement in eg acrylic resin, silicone or polyester. This cloth is easier to drape than a normal tissue.
- Epoxy support cover €47,50 Epoxy support cover is a two component epoxy system, filled with carbon fiber. This product is used to support flexible moulds.
- Filler glass beads (hollow) €4,25 Filler glass beads (hollow) are microscopic glass spheres. These beads are often used as a filler for silicone and resins.
- Acrylic resin Thixo €4,50 Acrylic resin Thixo is an additive to thicken the Acrylic resin set. This way you can make gels or paste like material.
- Glass fibre fabric 190 g / m2 €12,25 Glass fibre fabric (woven/ braided) 190 g / m2 can be used as reinforcement in eg Acrylic resins, silicone or polyester.
- Polyvinyl Alcohol Release agent (PVA) €4,95 This poly vinyl alochol solution will build a layer that will protect addition curing silicones from inhibition by the surface of the model.
- Acrylic Resin Sealer Matt €8,50 Acrylic Sealer Matt is a water-based matt coating to protect your acrylic model from moisture and make it weatherproof.
- Filler Fillite 300 €109,00 Filler Fillite 300 are light weight micro baloons suitable for many kinds of resins and molding materials.
- Filler Glass fibres 4.5 mm €11,95 Glass fibres 4.5 mm can be used to reinforce all kinds of resins like Acrylic, polyester, pu, epoxy and even silicone.
- Acrylic resin Retarder €5,95 Acrylic resin Retarder may be used to extend the processing time of our Acrylic resin.