- Huismerk Epoxy support Glassfiber Cover €131,10 Epoxy support cover is a two component epoxy system, filled with Glassfiber. This product is used to support flexible moulds.
- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Klantenservice Tel. +31(0)46 303 09 89 of zelfs in onze winkel
Ornaments are a wonderful way to decorate a building. You can invent and make ornaments yourself, or repair an existing ornament or duplicate an ornament so it can be used in another place.
For all of these applications silicones are the material of choice to make molds of your ornaments with. When you create the ornament yourself from clay or another material, you can use silicone to make a mold and make many reproductions with concrete, cement, plaster, acrylic resin etc.
If you want to copy or repair an ornament that cannot be taken down from the wall or from the ceiling you can simple thicken the silicone and brush it against the ornament. When it has hardend you can make a support cap so the silicone mold will keep its shape.
For models or originals that are very porous or soak up oil easily we advise the use of addition curing silicone as this will stain less. It is even better to protect the surface with poly vinyl alcohol. THis can later be washed off with water (please do a small test first).
Silicones are thickened with thixo or fused silica powder. Support Caps are esay to make withsupport cap epoxy or acrylic resin or plaster with fiberglass mats.