- Soft to handle and easy for modelling.
- Unique texture.
- Without odors or allergens.
- Does not stick to surfaces.
- Does not collect dirt or dust.
- Does not change shape or color.
- Only 15 min baking on 130°C in conventional oven.
- Very high flexibility after hardening.
- CE marked and according safety rules and EU standards.Non-toxic.
- Gluten free.
Clay softens very quickly in your hands and it becomes suitable for modelling. Roll a piece of Papa’s clay and knead gently till it is shapeable. Always work with a clean hands on a clean surface .You can use a wide variety of tools to shape the clay ,such as: spatulas ,rolling-pins ,knives etc. Any other desired shade can be achieved by kneading together various colors. Wood ,wire support can be used as base materials. Any home oven is suitable for hardening Papa’s clay. Preheat the oven at 130 c /265 F .Depending on the size of model and the thickness of the walls ,the hardening process takes approx. 10 to 15 min. If you have more layers you can bake clay several times. Do not use a microwave oven.
Note: Do not use a microwave to heat this clay.
We strongly advise against microwave usage, due to the risk of overheating. This can cause serious burns and a fire hazard. The clay melts from the inside, so that the melted clay is not directly visible.
This product is designed for use by children over 8 years old only. Younger children should only use this clay under adult supervision. Polymer clay should not be put in the mouth. Consult a doctor if swallowed.