Precast concrete industry
In the precast industry silicones are used for the making of recesses up to and including the making of molds for entire walls, railings and stairs. This solid tensile strength using silicone that can give a lot of detail for a unique or many demanding design.
Silicone molds are used for decorative stone walls to concrete walls that resemble brickwork, for (spiral) staircases with relief and railings with ornaments.
Usually we recommend making use of dry silicone so that no oil or grease marks remain on the concrete cast. In addition, in heavy castings also important that the silicones have a high compression rate and a higher Shore convenient because the silicone mold otherwise vervomt.
- Silicone Condensation 20 Starter kit €28,50 Silicone Condensation Starter kit 20 is based on our 2-component (poly-condensation) casting silicone suited for soap, candle and concrete moulds etc.
- Silicone Addition Wacker M4601 €46,25 Silicone Addition Wacker M4601 has a good resistance to casting resins (in particular, polyurethane) and low shrinkage. These silicones are very suitable for making strong, flexible and non greasy molds.
- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Customer Service Tel. 0031 46 410 62 60 or in our shop