Scenography and props
Scenography makes extensive use of silicone for mold making.
Acrylic resins are used to make products that look like stone, rock, wood, plastic, metal and so on. The main additional advantage of this is that our acrylic resin has a high fire rating. This is important for those projects where fire safety is important (theme parks, boats, etc.)
Props are often made of silicone (hands, fingers, arms, wounds), but also of hard resins (eyeball, nails, windows, firearms, helmets). Again in some of these ranges fire safety is of importance.
A fake bottle is quickly made with a silicone mold of a bottle and some sugar glass.
Fake broken glass is easy to imitate with low shore clear silicone.
Limbs may be faked by using a strong colorless silicone which you can color easily like the Silicone A Transparent 15.
An (eye) lens is made from clear epoxy and a gun is normally made of black colored hard PU.
Props for films and movies,
make your own props
- Silicone Condensation 20 €12,50 The Silicone Condensation 20 is a 2-component (poly-condensation) molding silicone which cures at room temperature.
- New Epoxy Crystal Clear €12,25 A clear epoxy casting system that is UV resistant. This is the easiest clear resin and it is stronger than polyester
- Silicone Addition Transparent 15 Normal €27,95 The Silicone Additon Transparant Normal 15 is a 2-component (poly-addition) casting silicone which cures at room temperature to a strong rubber that is relatively soft.
- Gilding Wax €8,95 With the Gilding Wax you can give an art piece/object made from porcelain plaster or acrylic resin a beautiful old metallic look. Paint your object black and rub the Gilding Wax gently on the surface.
- Acrylic resin Set €9,95 Acrylic resin Set is a plaster-like acrylic resin composed of a powder and liquid
- Polyester Clear Set €16,50 Polyester clear is an accelerated unsaturated polyester resin dissolved in styrene.
- Monster Clay €33,50 Monster Clay® Premium Grade Modeling Clay is a re-useable sulfur free, professional oil/wax based sculpting medium. Composed entirely of non-toxic, food grade components.
- Plasticine €7,50 Plasticine is a synthetic putty which remains soft in contrast to normal clay.
- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Klantenservice Tel. +31(0)46 303 09 89 of zelfs in onze winkel
- Silicone Addition Colorless 5 (very soft) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to very soft transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for masks or for moulds of fragile castings
- Silicone Condensation 20 Starter kit €28,50 Silicone Condensation Starter kit 20 is based on our 2-component (poly-condensation) casting silicone suited for soap, candle and concrete moulds etc.
- Silicone Addition Colorless 50 (hard) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to a relatively hard but still very flexible transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for stable moulds or even to toughen the silicone colorless 5 when mixed.
- Silicone Addition Transparent 40 Normal €0,00 The Silicone Additon Transparant Normal 40 is a 2-component (poly-addition) casting silicone which cures at room temperature to a strong rubber that is relatively hard.
- Polyurethane casting system D80 Set €14,00 Polyurethane casting system D80 Set is a polyurethane casting system consisting of an A component and B component. This PU results in a hard plastic that is very suitable for small to medium castings, fixing molds, foundry models, replicas and prototypes.
- Silicone Addition Pink 10 €52,25 The silicone addition Pink 10 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a soft rubber.
- New Chavant Clay NSP (2 lbs, 906 gr.) €8,95 NSP is a sulfur-free, somewhat tougher, waxier, sculpting Plasteline, used widely in Fine Arts and Special Effects.
- Plaster bandage €11,95 Plaster bandages to make support hulls for (alginate) molds.
- Silicone Addition Clear 25 €29,25 A silicone Clear 25 Set is a two component addition curing silicone that results in a crystal clear clear silicone rubber.
- Silicone Addition Green 30 Set €25,95 The silicone addition Green 30 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a relatively hard rubber.
- Polyurethane casting system D70 Quick Set €14,95 Polyurethane casting system D70 Quick Set is a polyurethane casting system consisting of an A component and B component that hardens at room temperature to a rigid plsatic. The system works well for very small up to moderately small castings, protot...
- Wax Modeling Wax Medium Hard €9,75 Modeling wax Medium Hard is a modelling wax that works well at room temperature but does not sack quickly at elevated temperatures.
- Epoxy support cover €47,50 Epoxy support cover is a two component epoxy system, filled with carbon fiber. This product is used to support flexible moulds.
- Polyurethane Casting System A75 Flexible Set 1,4 kg. €24,25 Polyurethane Casting System A75 Flexible Set gives a nice flexible rubber like cast with high tear strength. This PU is well suited for small to medium sized flexible castings.
- Silicone Addition Yellow 25 €25,95 The silicone addition Yellow 25 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a medium hard rubber.
- Silicone Addition Clear 5 (very soft) €34,50 A silicone Clear 5 Set is a set of two component addition cure silicone that very clear slightly yellowish silicone rubber.