Scenography and props
Scenography makes extensive use of silicone for mold making.
Acrylic resins are used to make products that look like stone, rock, wood, plastic, metal and so on. The main additional advantage of this is that our acrylic resin has a high fire rating. This is important for those projects where fire safety is important (theme parks, boats, etc.)
Props are often made of silicone (hands, fingers, arms, wounds), but also of hard resins (eyeball, nails, windows, firearms, helmets). Again in some of these ranges fire safety is of importance.
A fake bottle is quickly made with a silicone mold of a bottle and some sugar glass.
Fake broken glass is easy to imitate with low shore clear silicone.
Limbs may be faked by using a strong colorless silicone which you can color easily like the Silicone A Transparent 15.
An (eye) lens is made from clear epoxy and a gun is normally made of black colored hard PU.
Props for films and movies,
make your own props
- Gilding Wax €8,95 With the Gilding Wax you can give an art piece/object made from porcelain plaster or acrylic resin a beautiful old metallic look. Paint your object black and rub the Gilding Wax gently on the surface.
- Epoxy Crystal Clear €12,25 A clear epoxy casting system that is UV resistant. This is the easiest clear resin and it is stronger than polyester
- Monster Clay €33,50 Monster Clay® Premium Grade Modeling Clay is a re-useable sulfur free, professional oil/wax based sculpting medium. Composed entirely of non-toxic, food grade components.
- Silicone Condensation 20 €19,95 The Silicone Condensation 20 is a 2-component (poly-condensation) molding silicone which cures at room temperature.
- Polyester Clear Set €16,95 Polyester clear is an accelerated unsaturated polyester resin dissolved in styrene.
- Acrylic resin Set €9,95 Acrylic resin Set is a plaster-like acrylic resin composed of a powder and liquid
- Plasticine €7,50 Plasticine is a synthetic putty which remains soft in contrast to normal clay.
- Silicone Addition Transparent 15 Normal €27,95 The Silicone Additon Transparant Normal 15 is a 2-component (poly-addition) casting silicone which cures at room temperature to a strong rubber that is relatively soft.
- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Klantenservice Tel. +31(0)46 303 09 89 of zelfs in onze winkel
- Silicone Addition Colorless 5 (very soft) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to very soft transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for masks or for moulds of fragile castings
- Polyurethane casting system D80 Set €14,00 Polyurethane casting system D80 Set is a polyurethane casting system consisting of an A component and B component. This PU results in a hard plastic that is very suitable for small to medium castings, fixing molds, foundry models, replicas and prototypes.
- Silicone Addition Pink 10 €52,25 The silicone addition Pink 10 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a soft rubber.
- New Chavant Clay NSP (2 lbs, 906 gr.) €8,95 NSP is a sulfur-free, somewhat tougher, waxier, sculpting Plasteline, used widely in Fine Arts and Special Effects.
- Silicone Addition Transparent 40 Normal €27,95 The Silicone Additon Transparant Normal 40 is a 2-component (poly-addition) casting silicone which cures at room temperature to a strong rubber that is relatively hard.
- Plaster bandage €11,95 Plaster bandages to make support hulls for (alginate) molds.
- New Universal Epoxy Resin €17,50 This universal resin is used in the boats construction and manufacturing industry. This Resin is widely applicable, because this can be used as a laminating resin, adhesive, cast resin and coating.
- Silicone Condensation 20 Starter kit €28,50 Silicone Condensation Starter kit 20 is based on our 2-component (poly-condensation) casting silicone suited for soap, candle and concrete moulds etc.
- Silicone Addition Colorless 50 (hard) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to a relatively hard but still very flexible transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for stable moulds or even to toughen the silicone colorless 5 when mixed.
- Polyurethane casting system D70 Quick Set €14,95 Polyurethane casting system D70 Quick Set is a polyurethane casting system consisting of an A component and B component that hardens at room temperature to a rigid plsatic. The system works well for very small up to moderately small castings, protot...
- New Silicone Hand Copy Set €34,95 Make a copy of your own hand in silicone!
- Polyurethane Casting System Crystal clear 11 €32,75 Crystal clear polyurethane Set is a crystal-clear and UV-resistant polyurethane casting system for smaller castings.
- Wax Modeling Wax Medium Hard €9,75 Modeling wax Medium Hard is a modelling wax that works well at room temperature but does not sack quickly at elevated temperatures.
- Silicone Addition Clear 25 €29,25 A silicone Clear 25 Set is a two component addition curing silicone that results in a crystal clear clear silicone rubber.
- Glass fibre fabric 190 gram/m² €12,25 Glass fibre fabric (woven/ braided) 190 gram/m² can be used as reinforcement in eg Acrylic resins, silicone or polyester.
- Epoxy support cover €47,50 Epoxy support cover is a two component epoxy system, filled with carbon fiber. This product is used to support flexible moulds.