Scenography and props
Scenography makes extensive use of silicone for mold making.
Acrylic resins are used to make products that look like stone, rock, wood, plastic, metal and so on. The main additional advantage of this is that our acrylic resin has a high fire rating. This is important for those projects where fire safety is important (theme parks, boats, etc.)
Props are often made of silicone (hands, fingers, arms, wounds), but also of hard resins (eyeball, nails, windows, firearms, helmets). Again in some of these ranges fire safety is of importance.
A fake bottle is quickly made with a silicone mold of a bottle and some sugar glass.
Fake broken glass is easy to imitate with low shore clear silicone.
Limbs may be faked by using a strong colorless silicone which you can color easily like the Silicone A Transparent 15.
An (eye) lens is made from clear epoxy and a gun is normally made of black colored hard PU.
Props for films and movies,
make your own props
- Porcelain gypsum plaster €4,75 Porcelain gypsum is cast into molds, for reliefs, models, ornaments and reproductions of large shapes up to small highly detailed shapes.
- Silicone Condensation 20 €19,95 The Silicone Condensation 20 is a 2-component (poly-condensation) molding silicone which cures at room temperature.
- Acrylic resin Set €11,50 Acrylic resin Set is a plaster-like acrylic resin composed of a powder and liquid
- Polyurethane casting system D80 Set €14,00 Polyurethane casting system D80 Set is a polyurethane casting system consisting of an A component and B component. This PU results in a hard plastic that is very suitable for small to medium castings, fixing molds, foundry models, replicas and prototypes.
- Plasticine €7,50 Plasticine is a synthetic putty which remains soft in contrast to normal clay.
- Silicone Addition Pink 10 €25,95 The silicone addition Pink 10 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a soft rubber.
- Silicone dye €7,50 Silicone dye can be used to color your silicone
- Epoxy Crystal Clear €35,50 A clear epoxy casting system that is UV resistant. This is the easiest clear resin and it is stronger than polyester
- Ordered before 15:00 (Fridays 13.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the BeNeLux on all orders of € 50 or more
- Customer Service Tel. 0031 46 410 62 60 or in our shop
- New Silicone Addition Colorless 5 (very soft) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to very soft transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for masks or for moulds of fragile castings
- Polyester Clear Set €9,95 Polyester clear is an accelerated unsaturated polyester resin dissolved in styrene.
- Silicone Condensation 20 Starter kit €28,50 Silicone Condensation Starter kit 20 is based on our 2-component (poly-condensation) casting silicone suited for soap, candle and concrete moulds etc.
- Plaster bandage €11,95 Plaster bandages to make support hulls for (alginate) molds.
- Silicone Addition Transparent 15 Normal €18,25 The Silicone Additon Transparant Normal 15 is a 2-component (poly-addition) casting silicone which cures at room temperature to a strong rubber that is relatively soft.
- Polyurethane / Epoxy dye €7,95 Polyurethane dye can be used during mixing of the polyurethane or epoxy systems which you can find in our webshop.
- Silicone Addition Transparent 40 Normal €18,25 The Silicone Additon Transparant Normal 40 is a 2-component (poly-addition) casting silicone which cures at room temperature to a strong rubber that is relatively hard.
- Polyurethane Casting System Crystal clear 11 €32,75 Crystal clear polyurethane Set is a crystal-clear and UV-resistant polyurethane casting system for smaller castings.
- New Silicone Addition Colorless 50 (hard) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to a relatively hard but still very flexible transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for stable moulds or even to toughen the silicone colorless 5 when mixed.
- Polyurethane casting system D70 Quick Set €14,95 Polyurethane casting system D70 Quick Set is a polyurethane casting system consisting of an A component and B component that hardens at room temperature to a rigid plsatic. The system works well for very small up to moderately small castings, protot...
- Release agent (spray) €15,25 This release spray works well for releasing your silicone mold from the original or for releasing castings from your silicone mold.
- New Monster Clay Soft €35,50 Monster Clay® Premium Grade Modeling Clay is a re-useable sulfur free, professional oil/wax based sculpting medium. Composed entirely of non-toxic, food grade components.
- Epoxy support cover €47,50 Epoxy support cover is a two component epoxy system, filled with carbon fiber. This product is used to support flexible moulds.
- Polyurethane Casting System Crystal clear €14,50 Crystal clear polyurethane Set is a crystal-clear and UV-resistant polyurethane casting system.
- Silicone Addition Clear 25 €29,25 A silicone Clear 25 Set is a two component addition curing silicone that results in a crystal clear clear silicone rubber.
- Silicone Addition Green 30 Set €25,95 The silicone addition Green 30 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a relatively hard rubber.