Scenography and props
- New Apoxie Sculpt €8,89 Great epoxy compound for making 3D objects, repairs, cosplay props, etc ...
- Silicone Addition Green 30 Set €25,95 The silicone addition Green 30 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a relatively hard rubber.
- Glass fibre fabric 190 gram/m² €12,25 Glass fibre fabric (woven/ braided) 190 gram/m² can be used as reinforcement in eg Acrylic resins, silicone or polyester.
- Wax Modeling Wax Medium Hard €9,75 Modeling wax Medium Hard is a modelling wax that works well at room temperature but does not sack quickly at elevated temperatures.
- Epoxy Support Cover Carbon €47,50 Epoxy support cover is a two component epoxy system, filled with carbon fiber. This product is used to support flexible moulds.
- New UltraCast XT Epoxy Crystal Clear €24,85 Ultra Cast XT is an epoxy resin which once cured gives a very clear results with a heat resistance up to 90°C.
- New Axson Fast Cast 160 €19,95 Axson Fast Cast 160 is a fast polyurethane with a very high quality.
- New Polyurethane Crystal Clear 1200 €49,95 Polyurethane Clear 1200 is a crystal-clear two-component Poly Urethane molding system, which is UV Stable.
- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Klantenservice Tel. +31(0)46 303 09 89 of zelfs in onze winkel
- Apoxie Clay €19,31 Apoxie Clay is the ultimate, permanent self-hardening, synthetic clay that combines the properties and benefits of modeling clay with those of epoxy.
- New Aquapox €49,90 Aquapox is an epoxy resin with high chemical and mechanical resistance which is chemically stable in relation to food and water.
- Huismerk Epoxy support Glassfiber Cover €131,10 Epoxy support cover is a two component epoxy system, filled with Glassfiber. This product is used to support flexible moulds.
- New Apoxie Super White €10,04 Apoxy Super White combines the features and benefits of modelling clay with the adhesive strength of epoxy. It has a sturdy fine grain consistency and fresh white color which makes it possible to see more details.
Scenography makes extensive use of silicone for mold making.
Acrylic resins are used to make products that look like stone, rock, wood, plastic, metal and so on. The main additional advantage of this is that our acrylic resin has a high fire rating. This is important for those projects where fire safety is important (theme parks, boats, etc.)
Props are often made of silicone (hands, fingers, arms, wounds), but also of hard resins (eyeball, nails, windows, firearms, helmets). Again in some of these ranges fire safety is of importance.
A fake bottle is quickly made with a silicone mold of a bottle and some sugar glass.
Fake broken glass is easy to imitate with low shore clear silicone.
Limbs may be faked by using a strong colorless silicone which you can color easily like the Silicone A Transparent 15.
An (eye) lens is made from clear epoxy and a gun is normally made of black colored hard PU.
Props for films and movies,
make your own props