Soap and candles
- Silicone Condensation 20 €19,95 The Silicone Condensation 20 is a 2-component (poly-condensation) molding silicone which cures at room temperature.
- Silicone Addition Colorless 5 (very soft) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to very soft transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for masks or for moulds of fragile castings
- Silicone Addition Pink 10 €52,25 The silicone addition Pink 10 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a soft rubber.
- Silicone Addition Colorless 50 (hard) €21,95 This set consists out of two component addition cure silicone that cures to a relatively hard but still very flexible transparent slightly yellow silicone rubber. This is ideal for stable moulds or even to toughen the silicone colorless 5 when mixed.
- Silicone Addition Yellow 25 €25,95 The silicone addition Yellow 25 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a medium hard rubber.
- Wax Paraffin B600 €5,95 Wax Paraffin B600 is a good base wax and is used as a casting wax, or to mix with other wax types. Paraffin wax is a little weaker and shrinks more than microcrystalline wax. Paraffin wax is often whiter than microcrystalline wax.
- Silicone Condensation 20 Starter kit €28,50 Silicone Condensation Starter kit 20 is based on our 2-component (poly-condensation) casting silicone suited for soap, candle and concrete moulds etc.
- Silicone Addition Green 30 Set €25,95 The silicone addition Green 30 is a 2-component (polyaddition) casting silicone, that cures at room temperature to a relatively hard rubber.
- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Klantenservice Tel. +31(0)46 303 09 89 of zelfs in onze winkel
Soap and candle molds
The best candle or soap is obviously a homemade one!
There are quite a few online shops that deliver the ingredients to make your own candles or soaps.
One usually uses a flexible silicone with high details for soap and candle moulds, so as to not destroy the cast when de-moulding. You can choose between silicone that bleeds and thus facilitates de-moulding and causes a surface to shine a bit more or a dry silicone that will mimic the original surface better.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We are happy to think along with you!
Also look here for manuals and ideas.
|Silicone condensation 20||
Our own brand condensation silicone. Perfect for quickly creating a liquid or splashable mold. These silicones are very strong and yet detailed.
|Silicone condensation 20 start kit||
Everything you need to start with condensation silicone and make a casting mold or spatula mold!
|Silicone addition colorless 5||
A very soft addition silicone that lasts for many years, has no shrinkage and makes it easy to demolish fragile objects. Mixing ratio 1: 1
|Silicone addition Pink 10||
An eighth addition silicone that will last for many years. although these silicones are soft, they are sturdy enough to give even higher thinner molds stability . Mixing ratio 1: 1
|Silicone addition Yellow 25||
A medium-hard silicone that is still flexible and sturdy enough for upright molds. Mixing ratio 1: 1
|Silicone addition Green 30||
A somewhat firmer silicone that is still very flexible and perfect for high candle molds. Mixing ratio 1: 1
|Silicone addition colorless 50||
The hardest, still castable silicone to make firm yet flexible molds. Mixing ratio 1: 1