Adbond Advantage - Shell Room - Enhanced Binder
Water-based binder for the production of a slurry for the ceramic shell.
Remasol Adbond Advantage has an increased adhesion to wax surfaces making it an ideal primary binder. A ready to use solution, optimised for the best performance.
- Excellent adhesion to wax
- Prevents common primary coat defects such as lifting, cracking and buckling
- Ready to use: Silica and Polymer levels have been optimized to provide maximum adhesion, strength and elasticity.
- Wetting agent and anti-foam have been added.
- Full compatible with all refractories (fused silica, zircon, alumina) commonly used in primary slurries
- Stable pH
- Excellent slurry life
- Enhances permeability
- User friendly. Works well under less than ideal drying, environmental and processing conditions.
This product is intended for the business market. For larger quantities or customized products, you can contact us via [email protected] or +31 (0)46-3030989.
Note: store between 5°C and 30°C. This product is only shipped if the outside temperature is warmer than 5°C.
Information Sheet Remasol Adbond Advantage
Safety Data sheet Remasol Adbond Advantage English