- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Klantenservice Tel. +31(0)46 303 09 89 of zelfs in onze winkel
++ BLUE ++ Apoxie Clay is the ultimate, permanent self-hardening, synthetic clay that combines the properties and benefits of modeling clay with those of epoxy. ++ ENDBLUE ++
Apoxie Clay offers improved detail properties, plasticity, accuracy and processing options, which makes this clay very user-friendly. Apoxie Clay offers superior modeling, impressions and detail finishing, with a smooth, skin-like texture.
After curing, Apoxie Clay can be sanded, drilled, tapped, cut or turned without cracks or chips. The Clay can be painted wet or dry.
This epoxy adheres permanently to cleaned surfaces such as porcelain, ceramic, vinyl, wood and some plastics.
This clay hardens itself and can easily be washed away with water when wet.
self-curing on room temperature
Adheres strongly to many surfaces
0% shrinkage and cracking
Strong and robust
Water resistant, can also be used outside, frost resistant
Native and white
|Processing time @ 20 o C||
1 to 3 hours
|Mixing ratio (volume)||
|Curing time @ 20 o C||