Bodycasting Primer Black 50 gr.
Primer for substrates such as acrylic resin or porcelain plaster. Quick-drying, resistant to ageing, pH-neutral, waterproof when dry.
You can apply this primer very thinly with a brush, so that all details of, for example, a body casting remain intact. For thin application or less dark effect, we recommend mixing the primer with some water.
Quick-drying, resistant to ageing, pH-neutral, waterproof when dry. This primer is ideal to go together with our Gilding waxes.
- A good quality basic primer for painting techniques
- Based on acrylic and lime
- Ensures good adhesion of various types of paint
- Resistant to aging
- pH neutral
- Can be diluted with water
- Can be mixed with Gesso White
- Can be colored with acrylic paint
- After drying for 2 hours, waterproof and elastic
- Danish A-label, harmless, non-toxic.