- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Klantenservice Tel. +31(0)46 303 09 89 of zelfs in onze winkel
Please note that addition silicone does not work together with this clay!
Chavant NSP fine art sculpting clay. NSP is a sulfur-free, somewhat tougher, waxier, sculpting Plasteline, used widely in Fine Arts and Special Effects.
NSP can actually be melted and poured as a casting, brushed or sprayed. The melting point is
approximately 175° F. NSP - Soft is generally used at room temperature. NSP – Medium and Hard are most often warmed to a temperature of 110° F - 120° F to soften it. When it returns to room temperature it also returns to the initial firmness.
Suitable for all educational levels and professional sculptors in the Fine art, Special Effect and Product design industries. Blocks are each individually wrapped.
Please note that this clay does not work with addition silicone!