Epoxy glue Araldite 2012 (50 ml)
- Fast curing
- Bonds multiple metals and plastics
- Resistant to dynamic loads
- Encapsulation of electronic components
- Assembly for medical instruments
- Assembly of furniture
- Technology, Two-component Epoxy
- Pot life at RT, 6 mins
- Fixture time at RT, 20 mins
- Mixed viscosity at RT, 30 Pa.s / 30,000 cP
- Maximum continuous operating temperature*, 70°C / 158°F
- Tensile strength, 44 MPa / 6,381 psi
- Tensile modulus, 2500 MPa / 362,595 psi
- Elongation at break, ca. 4%
* For the maximum continuous operating temperature, we consider the maximum temperature for which the residual lap shear strength is 1/3 of the lap shear strength at room temperature or the temperature for which the residual lap shear strength is 5 MPa.
Contact with the skin must be avoided. Causes skin irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Wear protective gloves when handling this product. Always work in a well-ventilated area. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Skin contact: Remove all contaminated clothing and footwear immediately unless stuck to the skin. Wash immediately with plenty of soap and water.
Eye contact: Flush the eye with running water for 15 minutes. Consult a doctor.
Ingestion: rinse mouth with water. Consult a doctor.
Inhalation: Remove victim from exposure, taking care of your own safety. Consult a doctor.
For further information, see the safety data sheet at www.Siliconesandmore.com.
H302+H312 - Harmful if swallowed or in contact with skin.
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
EUH205 - Contains epoxy compounds. May cause an allergic reaction.
P-Code Precautionary Statements
P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
P270 - Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
P280 - Wear protective gloves, Protective clothing, Eye protection.
P301+P310 - IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
P301+P330+P331 - IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth — DO NOT induce vomiting.
P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing — rinse skin with water/shower.
P304+P340 - IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. remove contact lenses, if possible; keep rinsing.
P501: Dispose of contents and container according to local/regional/national/international regulations.