- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Customer Service Tel. 0031 46 410 62 60 or in our shop
PU was added to a poly urethane casting system increases the rigidity of the PU (In PU casting system D80, for example, the shore will increase from 70 Shore A to a maximum of 85). The maximum casting thickness of the PU casting system D80 is 100 mm instead of 30 mm when you add this filler.
This filler is self-extinguishing and gives this property partly with the PU in which the filler is mixed.
The addition of PU prolongs the processing time of 5 to 10 minutes and increases the demould time from 50 minutes to 180 minutes. A small amount of filler will make the PU stronger. Too much filler, however, makes the PU brittle (but increases stiffness).
The maximum ratio in a normal polyurethane casting system is Polyol: Isocyanate: PU is 1: 1: 3
In bags of 1.5 kg or 25 kg.
If stored in a dry location this filler has an indefinite shelf life.
Bulk Weight (g / L) :
Density (g / cm³) :
Particle Size (microns) :
0 - 192
PH value :