Jus-Dip™ Starterkit, Ready to use slurry and stucco kit
A ready-to-use slurry, with 3 bags of Remasil 50 Aluminosilicate
Ready-to-use slurry packed in a resealable 45 kg/25 liter plastic barrel, together with 3 bags of Remasil 50 Aluminosilicate, for an affordable price.
Ready to use instantly! Remove the lid and stir. Your slurry is now ready for use, as Jus-Dip doesn’t need to be constantly stirred you can dip directly from the container. After use the slurry can simply be stored away. Packed in a resealable plastic barrel of 45 Kg / 25 Liter.
- No slurry tank required – Just dip directly into the container
- No stirring required – Only stir before the first use of the day
- Minimal waste – When not in use, re-seal the container and store in an appropriate place.
- Excellent wax adhesion
- Can be used as both a primary and backup. Optionally dilution with deionised water possible.
- Excellent slurry life
- Includes shell dryness indicator
- Performs perfectly under less than ideal environmental and processing conditions
Product details: Jus-Dip™
With Remasil 50 you can produce investment casting shells of excellent refractoriness and high temperature stability, at an incredibly economical rate.
- Increased hot strength
- Robust and resilient
- Easy knockout
- Increased strength when compared to Fused Silica systems
Product details: Remasil 50