- Ordered before 15:00 (Fridays 13.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the BeNeLux on all orders of € 50 or more
- Customer Service Tel. 0031 46 410 62 60 or in our shop
A synthetic putty which remains soft in contrast to normal clay. Plasticine is used, among other things, as a replacement for clay or wax, in order to model, but also to seal seams and cracks in a casting mold or to fill up dents caused by air bubbles
Normal plasticine can prevent hardening of addition curing (platinum) silicone. For addition curing silicones we recommend the use of the plasticine for platinum. You can find this version of plasticine in the drop down box denoted as grey.. addition.
- Putty: as modeling mass it is best to use this produt at room temperature (20-25 oC)
- Seal: to seal gaps or seams it is best to use the plasticine at 25 ot 30 oC so it is nice and soft and easy to push into cracks and holes.
- Repair: for repairing or sealing of air bubbles, for example in a wax model, one can best process the plasticine at 35-40 degrees.
Plasticine is delivered in sealed packages of 1000 grams. Plasticine is available in different colors.
Provided that the plasticine is kept in closed containers under cool and dry conditions, the shelf life is at least 5 years.
As far as we know now the dough is harmless to humans and the environment.
Melting point :
Congealing point :
Application temperature :
Ash content after incineration :
Penetration @ 25 ° C :
100 dmm (= 10 mm)
Viscosity @ 100C (cSt) :