- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Klantenservice Tel. +31(0)46 303 09 89 of zelfs in onze winkel
Platinum curing silicone / addition curing silicone hardens slower at lower temperatures (below 20 degrees Celsius. In case this is not an option for you, you can also use this product to increase the pot life and demould time of your silicone mixture.
Add in very small amounts. In general 1 drop is enough to prolong the working time of 100 grams (A+B component together) with about 50%.
Add product to either A or B component and mix. Wait till air bubbles are gone, then mix A and B component.
Please test to see how much you need for your silicone and your process to attain the desired working time.
20 grams with pipet
at least 2 years when stores at room temperature in original closed packaging.
Use safety gloves and goggles. In case of contact with the material, rinse skin or eye for 10 minutes with lukewarm water. See a doctor if irritation persists or intensifies.
Do not ingest.