- Ordered before 15:00 (Fridays 13.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Customer Service Tel. 0031 46 410 62 60 or in our shop
Polyurethane / Epoxy dye
Typically, 2% of the PU-mass or of the epoxy mass is used to dye. We recommend to add no more than 5% dye because it can change the properties of the PU.
If you want to color crystal clear polyurethane or epoxy, but keep it clear we advice to add the dye in very small increments (drops).
Please note that if you use a white / beige colored polyurethane, the results of the colored pu willb e somewhat paler (more pastel) than if you would use some crystal clear polyurethane or epoxy.