- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Customer Service Tel. 0031 46 410 62 60 or in our shop
Wax casting wax for Jewellery
Our Jewellery wax is especially designed for casting small Jewellery such as rings, pendants and earrings. The wax is very well suited for casting shapes in silicone. This was quickly hardens so you do not lose to much time. The wax is flexible enough to get out of a flexible mold without damaging the wax part.
75 ° C
Ideal processing temperature
The wax is melted at a temperature of 75 ° C and poured into an open mold. The professional caster will do so under pressure or vacuum to prevent air bubbles. The wax model is used in the lost wax method in cuvettes.
Avoid overheating (above 100 oC) the wax at all times. When overheated the wax can be damaged altering properties.
The Jewellery wax is delivered in the form of small pellets the size of a pea and is packaged in bags of 1 kg.
At least 5 years.
Prevent skin contact with the molten (liquid) wax and avoid inhalation of gases / vapors.
Melting point :
Congealing point :
Application temperature :
Ash content after incineration :
Penetration @ 25 ° C :
8 dmm (=0,8 mm )
Viscosity @ 100C (cSt) :