- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Klantenservice Tel. +31(0)46 303 09 89 of zelfs in onze winkel
Wax Modeling Wax Medium Hard
Our modeling wax medium hard has been specifically designed for the arts sector and sculptures. The wax can perfectly shaped with tools or by hand. The model does not stick and is neither grainy nor greasy. Due to its resilience, the wax is not or hardly deformed during removal or storage.
65 ° C
Ideal processing temperature
30-40 ° C
Cut the wax in smaller pieces for easier handling and warming. To knead the wax it is easier to place it in the oven at (maximum) 40 ° C. Optionally, the wax can also be placed under a warm lamp or next to a heat source. Make sure that the temperature during heating is not too high, otherwise the wax may be too soft or even liquid.
Avoid overheating the wax over 100 oC as this will degrade the wax.
This wax is dols in plates of 1 kg.
At least 5 years.
Avoid skin contact with the molten (liquid) wax. Released gases / smoke particles should not be inhaled.
Melting point :
Congealing point :
Application temperature :
Ash content after incineration :
Penetration @ 25 ° C :
24 dmm (=2,4 mm )
Viscosity @ 100C (cSt) :