- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Customer Service Tel. 0031 46 410 62 60 or in our shop
This Gilding Wax is specially selected to use together with our porcelain plaster or acrylic resin. For a good result we advice to use the Bodycasting Primer Black. (Bodycasting Primer Black)
The Gilding Wax can be used straight away. Put a little bit on a tip of a finger. Then wipe your finger on a smooth surface, so you have a thin layer on the tip of your finger. Rub gently in a circular motion over your object. Increase the pressure if there is little coming off, or add some Gilding Wax. (from the place where you have wiped your finger) Work in thin layers to get the most beautiful result. Usually this takes three layers.
If you want to use different colors together, you can do this when your finisht with your first color. Working with Gilding Wax is not difficult, but also something you have to get used to.
It takes five minutes to cure. Now comes the most beautiful part! Grab a tissue and polish!