Showa 7545 disposable glove (Nitrile)
Widely applicable and has absolute finger sensitivity. The category 3 glove is 300 mm long and 0.10 mm thick. The Showa 7545 is widely applicable in the food sector, laboratories, chemical industry, painters, assembly and for emergency services.
Suitable for polyester, epoxy and many other chemicals.
- Prevents type 1 and type 4 latex allergies
- High protection factor against penetration and splashing of chemicals
- Chlorinated glove offers more comfort and is less sticky
- Feels like a second skin, has a softer texture and is easy to put on
- Composition with a low modulus for a better fit and less tired hands
- Structured finish at fingertips for a better grip
- AQL 0.65
- Powder and silicone free
- Without plasticizers
- Standardization EN374-2, EN374-3, EN421, EN456