Showa 7545 disposable glove (Nitrile)
A 100% nitrile light glove that feels like a second skin and protects against a wide range of chemical hazards.
Widely applicable and has absolute finger sensitivity. The category 3 glove is 300 mm long and 0.10 mm thick. The Showa 7545 is widely applicable in the food sector, laboratories, chemical industry, painters, assembly and for emergency services.
- Prevents type 1 and type 4 latex allergies
- High protection factor against penetration and splashing of chemicals
- Chlorinated glove offers more comfort and is less sticky
- Feels like a second skin, has a softer texture and is easy to put on
- Composition with a low modulus for a better fit and less tired hands
- Structured finish at fingertips for a better grip
- AQL 0.65
- Powder and silicone free
- Without plasticizers
- Standardization EN374-2, EN374-3, EN421, EN456