A. Working safely with chemicals
B. Working safely with chemicals movie
- Shore Hardness explained
- Shore hardness explained visually
- Clear epoxy comparison table
- Instruction video: Shaping hands
- How-to Video Copying a Lure
- Instruction video Filled PU
- Instruction video single-sided jig of pliers
- Instruction video two-part mold with support cap deer
- Instruction video One-piece casting mold Candle
- Instruction video One-piece casting mold of an apple
- Instruction video copying a wooden ornament
- How do you make a thin-walled mold of 2-component silicone?
- How do you make a one-sided mold of 2-component silicone?
- How do you make a two-sided mold of 2-component silicone?
- How do you make a two-sided mold of 2-component silicone? AND...PU rotocasting or solid casting
- What is the difference between Addition and Condensation silicones?
- Make your own Candles this Christmas!
- Save silicone with a thin-walled mold + support cap
- See how Hypar Collective injects silicone. Waterproofing LED lighting using Silicone Gel
- How do you make a copy of a 3D print?
- Easily print a 3D mold for flexible end products
- How do I create a concrete look?
- Simply copy ornaments on the wall.
- Make a copy of an existing candle.
- Applying an epoxy support cap
- Plastic Culinary
- One-piece mold with Silicone Culinary, bee comb
- Casting with Polyurethane Clear 1200
- One-part mold of Silicone Culinair, Asparagus
- A two-part casting mold of an owl
- Manual Acrylic Resin
- 3D Gel copy of body and limbs
- Two-piece Ironing Template with Epoxy Support Cap
- A thin-walled mold
- Translucent and Transparent Silicone
- Transparent Silicone
- Casting with PU Kit
- A two-part mold
- A one-part casting mold Penning
- Using a Silicone Culinair cake mold
- From idea to Serial
- A one-piece ironing/ spatula template, decorative strip
- Copy of a fog light cover in epoxy
- Lamination with Acrylic Resin
- Make a wreath of hands
- Making an epoxy memory table
- EN -Manual how to make a Belly cast.pdf
- A silicone “Glow in the dark” hand
- Silicone Hand in color
- Casting with Epoxy art Resin
- Copying a wooden ornament
- Make an apple candle
- A realistic hand
- Make your own pond with polyester
- EN - Chemlease manual
- Manual Acrylic One and accessories.pdf