Cosmetic PDMS, DM 1000 cSt
Dimethicone 1000 cSt
This is an extra pure PDMS (silicone oil) suitable for pharma and cosmetics.
Silicone oil is made from silicon. Nedform silicone oil can be used for countless purposes.
✔ minimal change in physical properties over a wide temperature range
✔ excellent water-repellent properties
✔ good dielectric properties
✔ low surface tension and therefore high surface activity chemically very non-reactive
✔ low pour point
✔ good solubility in a wide range of solvents
This very liquid silicone oil 1000 cSt. can be added to molding silicones so that they will become softer and more flexible. By adding the oil, the silicone will also become more fluid and more stretchable. The oil can also be used to smooth out iron-on silicone (in the case of an iron-on spatula mold) by hand.
This oil can be used in products that come into contact with food or drink according to FDA 21 CFR Par177.2600.
- Easy to add
- For addition and condensation silicones
- Colorless and odorless
- Very thin liquid / Low viscous (1000 cSt)
- Viscosity: 350 cSt
- Auto-ignition temperature: about 410°C
- Flash point >120 °C in closed cup, > 300°C in open cup
- Freezing point: -50°C
- Density at 25°C: 0.97 g/cm³
- Surface tension: 21.3 mN/m
- Refractive index at 25°C: 1.403
At least 5 years.