- Ordered before 16:00 (Fridays 14.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the Netherlands on all orders of € 50 or more
- Customer Service Tel. 0031 46 410 62 60 or in our shop
Shake or stir the silicone thoroughly before use. The silicone dyes can be used in combination with all silicones (condensation and addition) we offer in our shop. Depending on the desired color intensity of the final product, 50 grams of dye often is sufficient to color up to 5 kg of silicone.
Please note that when you want to color a silicone that is already white the results are slightly paler (more pastel) than if you use a transparent or translucent silicone.
Add the dye in small portions to your silicone mixture until you reach the desired color. Optionally, you can add the silicone dye also to the A or B component before you start mixing the products. In that case one often chooses to add the dye to the B component (which is often more liquid). This makes evaluating the homogenised mix easier.
Of course you can also mix colors to get your own color.
Note: Not all dyes are FDA approved and thus suitable for use with Siliconen Culinair. Choose FDA dyes if you want to use it for food contact.
The Silicone dye comes in a bottles of 50 or 500 grams.
At least 3 years.
Harmless when used normally. Upon ingestion call a physician immediately.