- Ordered before 15:00 (Fridays 13.00), shipped the same day
- Always the best price guarantee...
- Not good? Money back guarantee
- Independent customer reviews on trusted shops
- Free shipping in the BeNeLux on all orders of € 50 or more
- Customer Service Tel. 0031 46 410 62 60 or in our shop
Silicone Glue set
If you want to glue cured silicones (condensation and addition) to a surface you can use this set. It even works to glue together cured silicone. The set consists of a highly liquid primer and adhesive.
The primer you should put on the silicone paste. NOT on the surface to paste (unless the substrate also consists of silicone).
The primer leave for 1 minute on the grease and dust-free silicone and then apply the glue and attach the silicone on the surface. Apply the adhesive within 30 minutes after the primer!
Depending on the substrate and temperature bonding a few seconds to 15 minutes a fact.
The full bonding strength is reached after 15 minutes to 2 hours.
Tested substrates are:
- Silicones, both condensation silicones as silicone addition.
- Iron and steel
- PP (polypropylene)
- rough wood
- painted wood
PAY ATTENTION. Always use gloves and goggles when using the primer and work in a well ventilated area. Wash your hands thoroughly after use, since the fluids are toxic and irritating to the skin.
The materials are also inflammable!
Please read the safety data sheets before use.
This set is sold in a 100ml bottle of primer with tassel and a 50 gram bottle of glue.
At least 6 months. When stored between 5 and 10 ° C and out of direct sunlight. Please close lid immidiately after use.