Honeywell 3207 V2 - FFP3
- Exhalation valve for comfort
- Reliable brand
- Latex, silicone and PVC free
- Can be used with glasses
- Talking is easy
- Soft and pleasant for the skin
Limitation to use:
This single-use filtering half-mask should NOT be used in the following situations :
- oxygen concentration is less than 17% (oxygen-deficient atmospheres)
- contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are immediately dangerous to life or health
- contaminants concentrations exceed levels fixed by applicable health and safety standards or 12 ( 10 in UK, FIN, D, I, S) x WEL*
- in the presence of toxic or radio-active contaminants
- in the presence of gases or vapours
- fire fighting.
We recommend users to ensure that the level of protection offered by the respirator is sufficient for the type and concentration of contaminant(s) in the work area.
For use only by trained and qualified personnel.
Leak-tightness is unlikely to be achieved if the mask is worn against a beard or facial stubble.
This respirator does not supply oxygen.
* WEL : Workplace Exposure Limit.
EU Category PPE
ISO 9001 / 2000
- EN 149+A1:2009
More information can be found via the Honeywell page: Honeywell 3207 V2 - FFP3