Double Coat Brushthinner
- Special thinner for brush or roller applications of polyurethane lacquers and varnishes;
- Can be added to, among others, Double Coat, Double Coat Dubbel UV, Double Coat Karaat and
Tweecolux or IJmodur BM;
- Suitable as a cleaning agent for tools;
- Improves the application properties and flow behavior of lacquer or varnish.
Color and shine
Basic data (at 20°C and 50% r.h.)
- Density: 0.9 g/cm3
- Shelf life: not mixed, in original packaging in a cool and frost-free place
at least 24 months
- Flash point (DIN53213): 44°C
Instructions for use
- Mix the two components (base and hardener) of Double Coat, Double Coat Dubbel UV, Double Coat Karaat or Tweecolux intensively.
- Then carefully add Double Coat Brushthinner to the mixture until desired viscosity has been reached. Only add Double Coat Brush Thinner after the possible induction time has elapsed
- Stir the mixture frequently during application.
- For detailed information about the application, see the technical information sheet of Double Coat, Double Coat Dubbel UV, Double Coat Karaat, Tweecolux and IJmodur BM.
For detailed information, please refer to the product safety information sheet.
Safety data sheet De IJssel Double Coat Brushthinner