Double Coat Brushthinner
- Special thinner for brush or roller applications of polyurethane lacquers and varnishes;
- Can be added to, among others, Double Coat, Double Coat Dubbel UV, Double Coat Karaat and
Tweecolux or IJmodur BM;
- Suitable as a cleaning agent for tools;
- Improves the application properties and flow behavior of lacquer or varnish.
Color and shine
Basic data (at 20°C and 50% r.h.)
- Density: 0.9 g/cm3
- Shelf life: not mixed, in original packaging in a cool and frost-free place
at least 24 months
- Flash point (DIN53213): 44°C
Instructions for use
- Mix the two components (base and hardener) of Double Coat, Double Coat Dubbel UV, Double Coat Karaat or Tweecolux intensively.
- Then carefully add Double Coat Brushthinner to the mixture until desired viscosity has been reached. Only add Double Coat Brush Thinner after the possible induction time has elapsed
- Stir the mixture frequently during application.
- For detailed information about the application, see the technical information sheet of Double Coat, Double Coat Dubbel UV, Double Coat Karaat, Tweecolux and IJmodur BM.
H226 Flammable liquid and vapour.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
P-Code Precautionary Statements
P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P103 Read label before use.
P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P261 Avoid breathing mist/vapours/spray.
P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
P405 Store locked up.
P501 Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.